Troygraph.gif

And today I got this.
IMG_24881.jpg

:rockon:

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
ouch! what was the ticket for?

Speed exceeding 65 mph. He said I have no idea how fast you were going....but I was going 80 and you were pulling like hell from me. Just gonna have to spend a Sunday at Traffic school.

97cobra1

Established Member
Nice taillight. Was it for the burnt out tail, or did you get effed in the a by the man?

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Car is registered in Nevada for that very reason.

how can you do that if you live in California? Reason I ask is my car is registered in PA where it 'passed' emissions. I have since moved to MD and I was under the impression that I had to re-register it here. Can I get away with living in one state and maintaining a car registration in another?

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
how can you do that if you live in California? Reason I ask is my car is registered in PA where it 'passed' emissions. I have since moved to MD and I was under the impression that I had to re-register it here. Can I get away with living in one state and maintaining a car registration in another?

Being Active Duty Military we can leave the car registered in our home of record. I kept my Cobra registered in Maine using my parents address. Base never gave me a hard time....Only are required to get a "smog test" for the base sticker..at least that is how it used to be. Since base does not go through the DMV and only requires a copy, there are ways around the smog thing in Cali.

On another hand, heard the same thing from a cop when I was leaving MCAS Tustin in 1996 in my cobra onto I-5. Said he was rolling 80+ and I was coming off the on ramp and pulling away like it was cool. Traffic SChool got old quick...have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread