Yesss. its finally on!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Strictly are great guys! Until they have your money. Then they are complete assholes.

My car lasted less than two days after a blower swap with one of their tunes on it. I have 3 melted pistons to prove it. I don't want to tell the story AGAIN, so I won't, but to the Guy who posted that he's a good friend with Wally, do me a favour... call his cell and tell him I said he could go f**k himself. For some reason, after my motor let go, he wouldn't return my calls. :shrug:

TWO DAYS!

wham bam thank you ma'am........call him yo self!

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
Im a firm believe in if you have a bad expierence post it all in the thread... give the vendor a chance to respond bro.. sxi.. i encourage you to post whatever you have right in this here thread sir.

QMSolutions

When fast isn't enough!
Established Member
I have heard good things and bad about Strictly. But, you will get that with any performance shop. Some deserved some not. When you start modding a car you are asking for problems. You can not expect a car to be like it is straight off the dealer floor and come with a warranty after you start dumping a load of go fast parts on it. For all we know SXI the tune could have been perfect but, maybe the problem was caused by driver error and the blame had to be put somewhere. Not knocking anyone by any means, all I am saying is that it may not have been Strictly's fault. But, who are we to decide!

Last edited:

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
I don't know who you are, and I don't avoid people's calls. If you were trying to reach me that bad, why can't you call the shop? I don't always have my phone on me.

Wally

Wally can you get in touch with me please. I've been trying to get a hold of you for a few days. I really wanted to get my tune done this week, i do however, understand you guys arent doing any tuning until Monday. Which is o kay, i can do it monday. Give me a call though, at your convenience that is.

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
congrats on the blower man! just dont go to shitly. i went with a buddy and those guys made me laugh with there senseless bullshit they call advice and tuning.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
This thread went south with a quickness!

It always does when Strictly comes up lol. I know people with good experiences, and I know people with bad experiences. The bad were enough to turn me away. I'm very happy with the shop I'm at now. Best of luck to the OP. :beer:

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
whats up sinister!

i helped influence taylor to take his car to PSI which is where he is at as we speak... and i hear he is VERY happy!!! let me be the first one to say congrats bro..

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
whats up sinister!

i helped influence taylor to take his car to PSI which is where he is at as we speak... and i hear he is VERY happy!!! let me be the first one to say congrats bro..

Whatup ragu! I'm sure he's really happy, let's hear some numbers!

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
ill let him post his own numbers! last i knew he said that the bap was not turned up (left on 0.. just like i told him) and that the maf wasnt calibrated?? said he was gonna get some more info on that but havnt heard anything else

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
car sounds sick taylor
but why does the video say "built by quarter mile solutions"

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
That was the gentlemen who has installed dang near all my mods. Just giving credit to where its due.. :) Guy does an awesome job, even washes me car after he installs mods. Thats customer service baby! Merry christmas everyone

Users who are viewing this thread