Yesss. its finally on!

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
shop098.jpg

shop103.jpg

Special thanks to les @ Quartermile Solutions. This guy is the mannnn, great customer service, he even hand washed my car for me! :banana:

Kb 2.2 18 PSI, #'s coming soon from Strictly Performance. :rolling:

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
I know Wally over at strictly, hes a good friend of mine. I havent gotten the chance to meet Richard, but i heard he has some of the best tuning expierence in houston. That is why i chose him and his company. I'd rather him tune the car than someone at fast lane.. lol

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
I know Wally over at strictly, hes a good friend of mine. I havent gotten the chance to meet Richard, but i heard he has some of the best tuning expierence in houston. That is why i chose him and his company. I'd rather him tune the car than someone at fast lane.. lol

i personally havent gone back to strictly after my first time being there and i always see people at PSI complaining about their tune from strictly. but i heard some people having good results from there. post up the numbers ASAP

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member

Richard is a very stand-up guy. :beer: I had some LT's, H-pipe, and a Diablosport chip installed at his shop and developed a clearance issue that got pretty bad over time. Their shop is quite a distance from my place in Atascocita so I had a local Midas check it out and they gave me a :bs: quote of $1,200 to replace rack and pinion bushings, control arm bushings, adjust subframe, and align the car afterwards. I took the car to Richard at Strictly and he personally drove the car and had a technician cut out a portion of the vert only style skid plate that was causing the issue. The technician took awesome care of my car and even sanded down the cut out and went as far as putting a new coat of paint on it all of which was done free of charge. :rockon:

Last edited:

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
I agree with you there, not fastlane either...but don't go to strictly...please no. Unless you don't love your car take it there. I made that mistake once and never again. Those people couldn't tune a car to save their life. You know they have to suck when you go somewhere else and get more power, better driveability, better gas mileage (when off the go pedal), and starts everytime. Good luck...just wish you better luck then I had with them.

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
Richard tuned my car w/ the 2.8 pulley on there. He did a great job. I hope i dont have any complaints.. Knock on wood

s_x_i

Established Member
Strictly are great guys! Until they have your money. Then they are complete assholes.

My car lasted less than two days after a blower swap with one of their tunes on it. I have 3 melted pistons to prove it. I don't want to tell the story AGAIN, so I won't, but to the Guy who posted that he's a good friend with Wally, do me a favour... call his cell and tell him I said he could go f**k himself. For some reason, after my motor let go, he wouldn't return my calls. :shrug:

TWO DAYS!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
FU(K the haters!
taylor, don't question going to Richard @ Strictly
i'm not gonna get into a big pissing match about this so i'll leave my opinion at that.....

Big turkey

Established Member
Strictly are great guys! Until they have your money. Then they are complete assholes.

My car lasted less than two days after a blower swap with one of their tunes on it. I have 3 melted pistons to prove it. I don't want to tell the story AGAIN, so I won't, but to the Guy who posted that he's a good friend with Wally, do me a favour... call his cell and tell him I said he could go f**k himself. For some reason, after my motor let go, he wouldn't return my calls. :shrug:

TWO DAYS!
I don't know who you are, and I don't avoid people's calls. If you were trying to reach me that bad, why can't you call the shop? I don't always have my phone on me.

Wally

Users who are viewing this thread