Yes or No ??? swap interiors ( light grey to dark suede)

What to do?

• Swap interior & wheels

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Swap interior & keep wheels

Votes: 29 38.7%
  • Swap wheels & keep Interior

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Stick with what you got?

Votes: 25 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

svtwes

Established Member
Ok guys Ive been givin the oppertunity to swap interiors ( light grey to dark suede) an wheels with a friend of mine an not sure if I should. Im curious to hear what svtp has to say! So let me hear it!

Also the benefit to swapping wheels would be cheaper cost in tires, and Id be getting 6 wheels to my 4!

Would you? or Wouldnt you? :shrug:

My Interior
023.jpg

His Interior, pic is just a refrence to show difference in color.
darkinterior.jpg

My car 18" saleens
cobramustang015.jpg

His car 17" stockers
iphone014.jpg

Last edited:

va boy

Established Member
I say a big YES to the interior swap, dark charcoal FTW! As for the wheels, I think your car looks great with what's on it.

SVTwhore

Established Member
I love the dark interior, you should definitely swap that. My car is a 10th ann and I would like to store my seats and pick up the dark charcoal. As far as the wheels, I would keep the Saleen's, they have more character in my opinion.

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
Definitely swap interiors, doesnt get any better than the dark charcoal for these cars. The 10th ann. seats would be my next favorite interior color DEPENDING ON THE EXTERIOR COLOR.

Last edited:

flamedstang95

Gettin' Dirty
Established Member
What's up with his driver's seat? Is it really that dirty or is it the lighting? I'd definitely say yes to the wheels but the only thing hindering my decision on the seats is the condition of the driver's seat.

Ironhand

Banned
The driver seat on the dark seats is pretty beat up. I'd think twice about it but I guess it depends on the condition of your seats versus his.

Blueline

Established Member
I personally like the darker interior better. If that means trading wheels also, then I would. If he is willing to just trade interiors I would do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04RedfireVert

Is it Friday yet?
Established Member
Look at that drivers seat, if you can live with it then do it, otherwise no. I love the dark interior.

svtwes

Established Member
Look at that drivers seat, if you can live with it then do it, otherwise no. I love the dark interior.

The Pic shown above of the dark suede is just a refrence pic, not really his interior. I was just trying to show the two different interiors.

His interior is in great shape, car only has 20k miles...... Sorry for not mentioning that in op.

Users who are viewing this thread