Yes I made a "what will I put down" thread - So shoot me

MustangThief

Established Member
With D-day of the stage V arriving next week, and I've got almost all the parts at the house, just waiting on a BAP wiring upgrade kit, I'm getting anxious.

I'm not really worried about what i put down, but I am curious.

I prefer a safe tune, and I didn't even have a race tune made (had Jeff cook up a bad gas tune instead for my 3rd slot on the xcal2), so I'm not going to try to push it to make some numbers.

But, with my current mods, whatsabout should i be putting down?

This is on a mustang dyno, keep that in mind. :pepper:

Can't wait to see the Stg V, I feel like a youngster on Christmas Eve. :beer:

03CobraBlkVert

Established Member
What is the difference between the different dyno's which ones read higher and lower? I had mine done on a Mustang Dynameter? Just wanted to know thanks. Sorry to steal your thread possibly i just want to know the difference.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
That's the thing. Nobody knows what the Stage V's will put out regularly yet. Good luck with yours though!:rockon:

MustangThief

Established Member
What is the difference between the different dyno's which ones read higher and lower? I had mine done on a Mustang Dynameter? Just wanted to know thanks. Sorry to steal your thread possibly i just want to know the difference.

Generally a MD will read about 30-40 horse less than a dynojet.

This is general consensus and what i've read/heard, but I could be off.

03CobraBlkVert

Established Member
Ok so if a Mustang Dyno reads 30-50 HP leasss than i dynojet does anyone know which one is actually right? I dynoed on a Mustang Dyno and just want to know if it is my actual #'s or if dynojet #'s are inflated?

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
510-520 rwhp, thats what I made with a 2.75 upper and port. With you being on a mustang dyno their really is no telling, it depends on how the dyno is calibrated. There is no "set" horsepower difference.

Users who are viewing this thread