Yes! Got a new SS on the highway.

joeason1010

Banned
Ya the 03 04 cobras are pretty much still the shit man nice kill. Hey by the way guys how much does that new SS go for? If there as much as I have heard people paying for them why wouldn't you spend a little bit more cash and get the Shelby Cobra

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
Nice...I dont see the big attraction of the Camaro SS i think its ugly as hell as is the case for most of these new cars that have been comming out lately,Even the new Mustang looks like sh*t the ass end just ruins for me on the new Shelby.IMO

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Ya the 03 04 cobras are pretty much still the shit man nice kill. Hey by the way guys how much does that new SS go for? If there as much as I have heard people paying for them why wouldn't you spend a little bit more cash and get the Shelby Cobra

1SS starts at $30,745.00 and the 2SS at $33,745.00 + options. Some people are paying between 5-10k mark ups. Others are paying stick. Even a few below sticker....

The GT500 is still a decent amount more...If you weren't able to get a 2010 for less than 5-10k over sticker I would probably skip it and the GT500 and get a LS3 Vette....

Hopefully in a year or so you will start finding deals on both though :beer:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
1SS starts at $30,745.00 and the 2SS at $33,745.00 + options. Some people are paying between 5-10k mark ups. Others are paying stick. Even a few below sticker....

The GT500 is still a decent amount more...If you weren't able to get a 2010 for less than 5-10k over sticker I would probably skip it and the GT500 and get a LS3 Vette....

Hopefully in a year or so you will start finding deals on both though :beer:
:beer: Now thats what im talking about :rockon: But IDK it would depend on what the person would want, I would take the Camaro SS over the GT500 I just love the Camaro looks compared to the GT500 but thats my IMO. The Vette is the best bet but if you want a 4 seater car with the LS3 then the Camaro would keep you satisfied. I just hope we see better times from these cars.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I keep wanting to show a new SS what's up.... but everytime I see one I'm always in my pickup.

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
I don't get why it is such a big deal to show the SS whats up when you have a 03-04 or a GT500....

That's like me saying I want to show a 2V whats up lol

Grif62

Established Member
^lol, good kill op
I want to race this kid who just got an auto ss, he said he will rape my mach.........this is the same kid who had an aston martin and lost to me lol!!! O yea he's 18

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Nice kill op! There are 3 now where I live but no bite yet. Had a silver one behind me a few weeks ago but she just stayed behind me. They don't look to bad looking but I would get a Challenger before a Camaro though.

Users who are viewing this thread