Yes! Got a new SS on the highway.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Was on the way down 35 to eat with my parents and I ran across a Dark Blue or Black SS. I slowly passed him seeing if he wanted to do anything, and he paced me pretty hard so I thought he was ready to go.

Got to an area where it goes from 2 lanes to 3 and I baited him down 50 so I could get in 2nd gear. Went on my 3rd honk and rolled out pretty severely. I'd say 4-5 cars by the top of 3rd.

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
I do, I have been hoping to catch one out for a while....with no luck.
Good kill OP.
poor attempt at a smart ass comment KKman.....but UTTER FAIL!!!...lol

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Was on the way down 35 to eat with my parents and I ran across a Dark Blue or Black SS. I slowly passed him seeing if he wanted to do anything, and he paced me pretty hard so I thought he was ready to go.

Got to an area where it goes from 2 lanes to 3 and I baited him down 50 so I could get in 2nd gear. Went on my 3rd honk and rolled out pretty severely. I'd say 4-5 cars by the top of 3rd.

Good kill. Then again, was it really that much of a race? Probably not....:beer:

who cares????

LMFAO, the others have covered this but I thought this was a funny response...

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Nice kill... I thought I had one but after he left a light ahead of me and I was slowly creeping up to him (getting ready for the pass around 80mph) the guy let off and wouldn't go again. :(

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I can see you won't make it here long.

banned.gif

Nice kill OP.I`ve seen a few around,but have been in my pickup.

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Good kill, man. Like most others have said, I haven't ran into one yet. However, I rarely drive my car.

Users who are viewing this thread