Yep

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Ben is a genuine guy, he offered to let me borrow his stilo helmet for a track day at Laguna seca. I ended up using my shoei modular helmet.

I think this site and a few other forums are lucky to have an enthusiast that shares the passion for cars as some of us do. If any one of us had the wealth and passion for cars we would be doing the same damn thing.

No, he’s not inviting you over for dinner. Relax.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Proof the American dream is alive and well. The day when this is not a possibility in this country, is the day we are all in deep trouble. At one time, the majority of people came to this country with the dream of hard work and this. Now, people want others to take care of them.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Proof the American dream is alive and well. The day when this is not a possibility in this country, is the day we are all in deep trouble. At one time, the majority of people came to this country with the dream of hard work and this. Now, people want others to take care of them.
Welcome to the corrupted minds of a generation lied to by the Obama administration.

While not a Google fan, I am proud to see Ben accomplish great things.

I had no problem with Google until the company started invading everything. They still offer an amazing search engine, but Google is behind the scenes in regard to most tech.

That said; I cannot fault a company for capitalizing and expanding. In many ways Google is the Rockefeller, Carnagie, Vanderbilt, Ford, and Vanderbilt of today. There is a lot to learn from history.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread