Yankee Haters, Step Inside

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
Strong words coming from a 36 year old college student.

Dont they teach you anything worthwhile over there other than being a complete failure?

they taught me that everything NY is irrelevant and trash.

I also didn't click the thread because I cared, I just want to piss you off because you're a ******, and your team and town are so fraudulent and fake and phony and they are nothing but a bunch of cheaters.

hope you still have the receipts to all that crap

lol, j/k i've got all the sox/pats/celtics crap too.

not that receipts would do him any good...he couldn't sell that shit that he got for half of what he paid for it....its worth pennies on the dollar. :bored:

ModMike1572

Established Member
I approve this post.

Of course you do. You're one of those clueless Cardinals fans that think Albert is the greatest player that ever lived...

Arod hits for more power than Pujols, he plays much better defense, he's way faster and steals a shitload more bases. Arod is a greater player than Pujols in just about every way. You could make a case that Pujols is a more consistent hitter, but Arod is better.

And lets not bring up the steroid issue. Everyone knows that Arod didnt need that stuff. He was 21 years old dropping 40 bombs at 180 lbs.

they taught me that everything NY is irrelevant and trash.

I also didn't click the thread because I cared, I just want to piss you off because you're a ******, and your team and town are so fraudulent and fake and phony and they are nothing but a bunch of cheaters.

Ny is the greatest city in the world, and the Yankees are the greatest franchise in sports history. And that obviously gets under your skin. Do you know why the Yankees flash the number 27 in all of their shirts, hats, flags, and everything else? Because they are bragging that they have more championships than any other sports team by a mile. True story.

Its pretty obvious that you are the one who seems pissed at the world.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
of course you do. You're one of those clueless cardinals fans that think albert is the greatest player that ever lived...

Arod hits for more power than pujols, he plays much better defense, he's way faster and steals a shitload more bases. Arod is a greater player than pujols in just about every way. You could make a case that pujols is a more consistent hitter, but arod is better.

And lets not bring up the steroid issue. Everyone knows that arod didnt need that stuff. He was 21 years old dropping 40 bombs at 180 lbs.

Ny is the greatest city in the world, and the yankees are the greatest franchise in sports history. And that obviously gets under your skin. Do you know why the yankees flash the number 27 in all of their shirts, hats, flags, and everything else? Because they are bragging that they have more championships than any other sports team by a mile. True story.

lol

01svtL

Established Member
I liked A-Fraud until he slapped at the first baseman's glove/ball a few years back as he crossed the bag, like a little limp-wristed fairy. What a role model! Who does that??!!

Money doesn't buy you class. I think he should try out for the NBA...

Steroid haters, get over yourselves. WTF do you care anyway? Is it REALLY worth all the bitch/moan/complaining, and countless dollar bills spent on the investigations? Really? Educate youreslves, THEN come up with a fact-based opinion, not some ill-informed, typical, run-of-the-mill bandwagoneer ass-talk.

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
Ny is the greatest city in the world, and the Yankees are the greatest franchise in sports history. And that obviously gets under your skin. Do you know why the Yankees flash the number 27 in all of their shirts, hats, flags, and everything else? Because they are bragging that they have more championships than any other sports team by a mile. True story.

as someone already said, no one outside NY gives a flying **** either. :dw:

ModMike1572

Established Member
as someone already said, no one outside NY gives a flying **** either. :dw:

And no one gives a flying **** about the countless daily threads you start bashing people and sports teams. :poke:

Why are you trying to stir the pot again? Baseball is ****ing boring as shit!!!

The 2009 WS TV Ratings say you are lying. Its never boring when the Yankees are involved.

Users who are viewing this thread