Yankee Haters, Step Inside

ModMike1572

Established Member
Merry Christmas!!

I bought these shirts for my family, and the 2009 DVD's for all of us to watch.

Great time to be a Yankee fan. :banana:

Newpics001.jpg

Newpics004-2.jpg

Newpics005-2.jpg

Newpics006-2.jpg

ModMike1572

Established Member
Did they cost you as much as it cost the Yanks to buy the Championship :poke:

You are the reason why red sox fans are regarded as the biggest dumbasses on the planet.

You're complaining about the Yankees payroll while the Red Sox continue to spend spend spend to catch the Yankees.

What is their payroll? 170 million and climbing. One more big free agent signing like Lackey and they will catch the Yankees.

Red Sox Nation = Hypocrite Cry Baby Nation.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Yeah... You would do that! Friggen yankee fans...

Just messin with ya. I'm in a good mood since its Christmas. My friend bought me a yankee hat as a joke today.. :dw:

Cool gifts.

Merry Christmas man. I'll be rooting against the yankees again next year though. :beer:

ModMike1572

Established Member
I wonder how much longer it will be before the have-nots finally get a salary cap in baseball.

Who gives a shit about the salary cap?

The Yankees won the majority of their Championships before free agency was even invented.

Thats why they are the most successful franchise on the planet.

ff500

Established Member
You're slipping! It took you 28 minutes to respond! I have a lot of Patriot/Sox stuff my wife has given me after all the championships they've won between them this decade.

Merry Christmas and enjoy your Championship while it lasts!

vickerw

Established Member
Go Yankees!! Wife got me a world championship sweatshirt for Xmas, along with a cover for my Ipod Touch. The 27 time world champions FTW!!! & she also got me a picture signed by Andy Pettitte. Her bosses son plays pee wee football with Andy's boys, so she got it signed for me for Xmas.

Last edited:

ModMike1572

Established Member
You're slipping! It took you 28 minutes to respond! I have a lot of Patriot/Sox stuff my wife has given me after all the championships they've won between them this decade.

Merry Christmas and enjoy your Championship while it lasts!

I will enjoy this one while it lasts, but I'm not worried, there will be plenty more to come.

We usually dont wait nearly 100 years to win championships.

ModMike1572

Established Member
Go Yankees!! Wife got me a world championship sweatshirt for Xmas, along with a cover for my Ipod Touch. The 27 time world champions FTW!!!

Get yourself the Yankee DVD's as well. They are really good.

The 2009 "Season of Pride, Tradition, and Glory" is a must see. It goes over the entire season from spring training to the last pitch of the WS.

It covers all the important points of the season - Yankees struggles early on, Arod's first pitch HR in Baltimore, Melky's Cycle, Arods walk off over the red sox, Mariano's 500th Save, Jeter breaking Lou Gehrigs all-time hit record, the 15 Walk Off wins, etc..

ModMike1572

Established Member
We? You're not a champion in any way shape or form, sorry :lol:

I go to Yankee Stadium and support the team, I buy players merchandise, I pay for Arod's big salary. The Yankees would be nothing without their great big loyal fanbase. I am one of the reasons the Yankees are successful. ;-)

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
You're just a fan because North Carolina doesn't have an MLB team :D

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I'm just giving you crap I know you're a big loyal fan we established this in a thread a while back when my Phillies lost :(

ModMike1572

Established Member
I'm just giving you crap I know you're a big loyal fan we established this in a thread a while back when my Phillies lost :(

Oh ya haha.

Dont worry about the Phillies. I dont see another team in the NL that will stop them again this year. You have the best pitcher in baseball on the team too.

vickerw

Established Member
Oh ya haha.

Dont worry about the Phillies. I dont see another team in the NL that will stop them again this year. You have the best pitcher in baseball on the team too.

Yeah, still don't understand why they gave up one of the best left handers in the game for Halladay, but still not a bad move. Can't go wrong with either one though. Phills will be there again next year.

ModMike1572

Established Member
Yeah, still don't understand why they gave up one of the best left handers in the game for Halladay, but still not a bad move. Can't go wrong with either one though. Phills will be there again next year.

I didnt really understand that move as well when it first happened. Halladay is great, but how much better could he possibly pitch than Lee? Lee was really lights out for them.

Turns out Lee wants to hit free agency, and the Phillies were able to lock up Halladay at a very reasonable 20 mil over 3 seasons, so thats why they went with him.

Users who are viewing this thread