XXR 531 wheels on my Bullitt

Bullitt2259

Established Member
I got these today and I think they look great, just need to get some tires.. 18x9.5 and 18x11 with +20mm offset. let me know what you all think

photo66.jpg
photo67.jpg

BMR Tech

Seem to look good, but must have sunshine daytime pics with wheels on, and car sitting on the tires - before giving a legit opinion. ;)

Bullitt2259

Established Member
The set cost about $660, and trust me I would love daytime pics on the ground it will def look much better, I will have tires after xmas and pull it out and take some more

Last edited:

blacksheep-1

Established Member
Stupid because they are uni-lug.

I feel your pain, but I've had good luck with the unis that center on the hub, not the studs.:shrug: I wouldn't use them on a road course but other than that they seem to be OK.

Bullitt2259

Established Member
Only drive it about 2-3000 miles a year so not worried about the universal lugs, I would obviously prefer they Didnt have then but paying 660 for them all over one ccw lol

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
Look good, I run the 521's in the same color combo myself. I've been looking at the 531's but am worried about the 11's sticking out a bit too much... Can't wait to see in on the ground. What tires you going with? I have only one complaint about mine. I've had them for a year and a half and on one of them the clear is starting to chip off the polished rim.

Last edited:

Bullitt2259

Established Member
I bought 521 but changed my mind last minute before the shipped, i hope I don't have an issue with the clear I only drive the car on nice days, as for tires not sure yet on the size prob 295 on back and 265 front I don't want to roll the quarters.. They shouldn't stick out at all my old wheels were 10.5 and had room to go wider.. Most ccw are 11 wide and looks perfect.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
They look good. That chrome lip helps brighten things up.

98Vobra

Established Member
I would like to order a set of these also, but I worry about them sticking out past the fender due to the offset and 11" wide with the SRA. I know the IRS guys can run them but not sure about the SRA. I run a 305/35/18 now but need new wheels for a change and these look nice. Cant wait to see them on the car.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
I would like to order a set of these also, but I worry about them sticking out past the fender due to the offset and 11" wide with the SRA. I know the IRS guys can run them but not sure about the SRA. I run a 305/35/18 now but need new wheels for a change and these look nice. Cant wait to see them on the car.

Are you referring to your 98? You'll be fine with these as far as fitment goes, 94-98 had a slightly shorter rear end anyways so no worries!

Bullitt2259

Established Member
Tires should be mounted Saturday and going to set it on the ground and finally get some pictures... Got 265/35/18 for the front and 295/35/18 for the back should workout perfectly.. Also tossing on my 99 cobra bumper that should be done this week also, glad I got these wheels beats paying 1/4th of what the cars even worth on ccws lol

May93

Established Member
They actually look good with the car! The black goes with the original theme yet different.

Users who are viewing this thread