X vs. H pipe

jtkz13

Established Member
Cant seem to find one anywhere. Gonna try a couple local exhaust fab places to see if they are any more reasonably priced.

MattG04

Established Member
I Have always had H-Pipes on all my mustangs and just this week I put a bassani O/R X-pipe on and now I wont look back. I absolutely love the sound, it sounds like an angry Ferrari

HotFuzz03cobra

Established Member
I currently have stock manifolds, bbk o/r x pipe, magnaflow catback. There is a rattle/tin noise when I accelerate past 3500 rpm that over powers the sound of my supercharger. Just got a mac o/r h pipe the other day and will be putting it on in 2 weeks or so. Hoping I like the sound from it better.

jtkz13

Established Member
What did you go with op?

Nothing yet. I got a quote for 3" h-pipe 304 stainless steel custom made for about $5-600. I'm gonna do it, but maybe not till next spring.

I want to get it done around the same time that I order a new intake/MAF/pulley and get it re-tuned. Its never been re-tuned on 93 after the LT's were installed, and its only making 15.5psi with the standard pulley. So I need to pulley down a little to make 18-19psi. Hoping for 625rwhp with cooler spring air and optimized intake & exhaust setup.

Users who are viewing this thread