X-Plan and a Trade-In?

svt5.4

SALLY NUTS RACING
Established Member
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/jsp/howitworks/fordpartner_rules.htm#programpol

6. PRICING AND INCENTIVES

The dealer is required to provide you with a true copy of the factory invoice showing the Partner Recognition price on the line labeled X-Plan. You should also receive a complete and signed AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement showing each item and its price. Do not sign this form if it is blank or if you do not understand how the price was calculated. All added items must be documented on this form, including negative equity on trade, and gifts.
The X-Plan price is the amount shown in the box labeled "X-Plan" near the bottom of the factory invoice. The New Vehicle Purchase Program price includes advertising, finance costs, transportation, fuel charges and Ford Motor Company administrative fees. The dealership may not charge extra for these items.
The New Vehicle Purchase Program customer is entitled to the price in effect at the time the vehicle was invoiced. Any money refunded to the dealer by Ford Motor Company for price increases occurring after the order is submitted, but before shipment to the dealer, must be refunded to the customer.

Mine shows a 995 destination and delivery fee but its included in the xplan total pricing (ie it is not the xplan price PLUS a delivery fee). I priced mine on the Xplan partner website before going in and ordering my truck and the Xplan pricing direct from ford had the 995 delivery fee. My dealer plopped down the true invoice as they are supposed to that had a detailed layout of everything going into the xplan pricing

I think the problem that lies here is, Ford doesn't have the plan pricing on the 13 on their website yet. The dealer showed me the lined item xplan pricing sheet but it didn't include any destination fees or anything like that, just model and extras. I am ordering the car so they couldn't provide a invoice until it shows up. He just added at the end that there would be a 750 delivery fee.

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
I think the problem that lies here is, Ford doesn't have the plan pricing on the 13 on their website yet. The dealer showed me the lined item xplan pricing sheet but it didn't include any destination fees or anything like that, just model and extras. I am ordering the car so they couldn't provide a invoice until it shows up. He just added at the end that there would be a 750 delivery fee.
The destination charge is included in the price.
Believe me the Dealer knows the A-Z plan pricing. It's on the invoice of the car. Every car comes with a invoice.
If your an A-Z plan buyer and you feel the dealer is not following the guidelines, Call the Ford A-Z plan hotline.

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

weird...they printed out the order sheet for mine and it showed their add group charge, the delivery fee, fuel charge etc that were all part of the total price on the order sheet printout. They did drop their $400 dealer charge and they did not exercise their $100 admin fee they are allowed to add...sounds like maybe we should be be calling the hotline and verifying. I feel like my dealer is on the up and up but theyre about the last people I would ever really trust....Theres a guy roaming the 13 GT500 threads that used to own a dealership or something along those lines, Id imagine he could help clear things up as well

svt5.4

SALLY NUTS RACING
Established Member
Fees were 945 included in the xplan.
2013 white CSGT auto
I got 12k for the trade and the sale price was 38,400 (2,889 xplan discount)
Got all the options minus the glass roof.

I don't pick it up until Thursday. It was dropped off the truck tonight and they want me to put a muffler on the lightning before they take it.

Users who are viewing this thread