Votes: 54 45.8%
  • Mangaflow

Votes: 14 11.9%
  • Other

Votes: 50 42.4%

• Total voters

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
UPR with a Mac Catback. Sick. Dr.Gas would run a close second. I think that Cobra's set up in the Gone In 10 Secs video, has the sickest exhaust I've heard in a while. It sounds real mean.

03ghoststang

03ghoststang
Established Member
i really like my Bassani catted X-pipe :banana: 50 state legal or not as far as whats legal in :xpl: california it is illegal to remove or exchange a properly working cat. converter

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
I personally had a bassani catted x with the bassani catback on my GT. It was a great system, great quality and I LOVED the sound!

NetChemica

My car's missing 2 cams.
Established Member
03ghoststang said:
I like my Bassani X-pipe :banana:

I'm about to order the o/r ProChamber in a few days, but I really wonder how the bassani xpipe will complement my bassani cat-back. How does yours sound with the bassani combo?

apex632

Established Member
the nicest sound i've heard so far exhaust wise is dr. gas o/r x-pipe with magnaflow magnapacks on it..i thought it had a real nice tone..and not raspy sounding at all.

03ghoststang

03ghoststang
Established Member
NetChemica said:
I'm about to order the o/r ProChamber in a few days, but I really wonder how the bassani xpipe will complement my bassani cat-back. How does yours sound with the bassani combo?

It sounds great i got the catted X so it's not to raspy it has a deep aggressive tone to it :rockon:

Matt94GT

Established Member
Firemanz said:
You also misspelled Magnaflow.....;-)

I voted fo Bassani BTW, never had a magnaflow...

I voted for Bassani heard only great things about them. I would go X pipe on a 4.6 no questions ask they sound sexual. :eek:

By the way there Firemanz your car looks wicked! :)

Users who are viewing this thread