Votes: 54 45.8%
  • Mangaflow

Votes: 14 11.9%
  • Other

Votes: 50 42.4%

• Total voters

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
I have a Dr.Gas and think it's awesome...Just like the sound and it's also different.The quality is second to none I might add.The bassani gets a lil annoying after a bit...JMHO....

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Dr. Gas is the best X-pipe you can get, hands down. You have to get it welded up but it's worth it. I have mine and my car just sounds sick at full throttle.

diesel_daddy

Established Member
I have a mac off-road x as well with flomasters dumped before the rear axle and I like it. If you don't like a lot of exhaust noise all of the time it might be too much, but it is just right for me. The best part about the mac is that it comes in 2 pieces so you do not have to pay an oversize freight charge. All of the connections are the factory style ball flange so there are no gaskets to blow out. It is easy to put on and you could do it on some jack stands in your driveway. As far as quality I don't know about the catted x's but it seems to me that any off-road x would be about the same as far as performance.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Dr. Gas typically make more power due to the fact that the "X" crossover is closer to the exhaust manifolds creating more backpressure. That's why it's recommended to use a non-chambered muffler with any X pipe.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
I'm going to go with either a Magnaflow X or a Bassani for that burble with the bassani or the mag because with a steeda catback it sounds fantastic imo

00PONY

Native Texan
Established Member
ladies and gentlemen can I have your attention please

THE DR GAS DOESNT HAVE TO BE WELDED!!!!!

Roughneck18

Established Member
I have the stainless steel bassani X with stainless steel ultra flow mufflers. It is an awesome setup. I have not had any experiance with Dr. Gas, however the Bassani is the best X/H pipe I have ever had.

90_red_lx

ASLOW50
Established Member
I like VRS x-pipes pretty good. They fit nice on a 4.6 I seen and my 302. Nice quality I may add. Can't really go wrong with either of the two in the poll though. I don't get annoyed on long trips with exhaust, but then again I'm strange and I love the drone sound.

200gt

Established Member
I have the Hooker Super Comp LT's and X. Sounds mean, I love how it pops at Idle. You can definitely hear my cams.

Users who are viewing this thread