X-Pipes Fit and Quality

GUY WAGNER

Established Member
I'd like to hear from those of you who have X Pipes other than BBK.I bought a BBK 1670 and nothing really fit correctly.The O2 sensor bung locations are all wrong,making you remove the connectors from the factory secured locations. Also the angle was incorrect on the inlet at the header causing a leak. The angle on the outlet on the LH side was also incorrect,which caused me to modify the cat back to fit.
What I'd like to know is which catted midpipe actually fits correctly and doesn't make you change everything.
Thanks, Guy

whippleblown03

Established Member
i got the upr off road x-pipe no cats. fit pretty good. not perfect. seems like it hangs down a little more than the stock h-pipe.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I had the Magnaflow X-pipe and it fit perfectly. I know for a fact the Bassani X-pipe fits perfectly, too.

fubu795

Banned
I have the UPR Xpipe and it fits like a glove. Installation is easy and great quality product. The passengers side did leak upon install but I took it to monroe and they hit it will an airgun and its been a perfect tight fit for 5k miles now :)

BLU-BLZ 03SNAKE

Built Up Tension!
Established Member
i got Mustang tuning's o/r X and it fit perfectly! all x's do hang down a little lower. i only noticed it when i flew into the arched drive way at my work but i go slower now and it wont touch. M/T gets their exhaust from "Pypes" which is the same price. $149.00, free shipping no tax outside Atlanta. this shit is loud!

bunny_power

Snugs has da powah!
Established Member
Flowtech X here. Shitty fit, low price. You get what you pay for. I had a magnaflow X on mt old GT, it fit perfectly. :)

03Runner

Established Member
I just installed the Pypes catted X pipe. It fit perfectly, sounds awesome. It has a nice smooth note to it until you punch it then it screams. It is a great deal at under 300 shipped.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
03Runner said:
I just installed the Pypes catted X pipe. It fit perfectly, sounds awesome. It has a nice smooth note to it until you punch it then it screams. It is a great deal at under 300 shipped.

What Catback are you running with it?

I was looking at those, but I'm running a Borla Stinger Catback and I wasn't sure if it would be too loud.

Anyone have a suggestion on a X-Pipe for the Borla Stingers?

03Runner

Established Member
I'm running the magnaflow. It is definetly throaty when you on the pedal but is very smooth sound. Much different from a H-pipe. I had a smile I couldnt erase when I took it for the first ride last night. Worth every penny.

moonltgold

I've had both Magnaflow X and Bassani X. Both were top quality/great fit. I think SLP X would also be in that category -- although I hear their cats are a little lower. (Mag was the best for me, only hanging 1/4" lower than stock.)

Users who are viewing this thread