x pipe with flowmasters

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
I'm running my offroad Bassani x-pipe with stock catback and I am happy as a clam.

99 cobra lover

Established Member
Did you mean you have to weld it to the exhaust system or it comes in pieces and needs to be welded together before put on the vehicle.Well the Dr. gas xpipe sounds good but I need a system I can take off in case I live somewhere where there are emmision test -like where I live now. So if IO have to weld the X pipe I might just gofor the H pipe. Any Ideas on who makes the best H pipe that ain't to expesive

Thanks for the help
bye

99 cobra lover

Established Member
Some say that the x pipe creates more power because of where it crosses is that true or is an h just as good cause several places only sell x's no more h's. But if the same I need some good h pipes websites or names.

Thanks

99 cobra lover

Established Member
Some say that the x pipe creates more power because of where it crosses is that true or is an h just as good cause several places only sell x's no more h's. But if the same I need some good h pipes websites or names.

Thanks

droptop351

HP maniac
Established Member
01_OXFORD_SVT said:
Yea I want some too. I just bought a BBK x and it hasnt come in yet, I would like to see what im in for.

hey um whats up? You told me 2 weeks ago you were sending money order for prochamber now i see you post in another thread you bought another xpipe? You claim you sent the money order but it hasnt shown up and you havent replied to pm's in week. If you dont want it just say so dont lie and tell me you sent money order when your buying something from someone else. I held the item out of courteousy for you you could at least reply to pm's.

Users who are viewing this thread