X Box Live Gamer Tags

SCARNECK

Established Member
Well most people kind of feel like they know each other threw forums like this... so why not bring it one more step.. Post your x-box live gamer tags

tag = Boss002

I play---- Gears of War, Battle Field 2, Call of Duty 3, PGR 3

nate

Established Member
Stl Nate, mostly R6 vegas, then gears or splinter cell. I play mostly on the weekends. If I'm playing Vegas, send me a message.

KYLightning02

Established Member
Question for you Live guys i am tryen to get mine set up and cant because it is asking for a RSN or RNS number the thing under the IP address...i have the IP adress but its all zero's on the other one can you guys help me out so i can start owning you in Halo 2 LOL thanks guys

TexasPoker

Camanayayhah
Established Member
calvinjohnson21---in light of the killer wideout. Im on TDU so please add me, there seems to be alot of children on there. GOW, March Madness 07, Ncaa football 07, and Saints Row.

dbmach12004

SuperStar
Established Member
Just trying to beat CrackDown right now with a buddy, awsome game if you get a chance to play

My gamer tag is BulletsMcGee

KYLightning02

Established Member
KYLightning02 said:
Question for you Live guys i am tryen to get mine set up and cant because it is asking for a RSN or RNS number the thing under the IP address...i have the IP adress but its all zero's on the other one can you guys help me out so i can start owning you in Halo 2 LOL thanks guys

can anyone help?

Users who are viewing this thread