WTT Vett for your Lightning

99_venum

SVT Madness
Established Member
You douchebags must be buddies...
Grow up, get a life, and stay out of threads that don't concern you

Yep, just like most Vette owners, they think they are above everyone else.

Sounds like a nice ride but I still agree that moving from a Lightning to a Vette is not a step up no matter how fast it is...

GN-Dave

Established Member
Yep, just like most Vette owners, they think they are above everyone else.

Sounds like a nice ride but I still agree that moving from a Lightning to a Vette is not a step up no matter how fast it is...

You are as bad as the rest, and jealous to boot. Who said I was above anyone? The more you immature brats type, the dumber you look...
Don't you have a better thread to ruin?

And by the way clowns, I never said a Lightning was a step down, so learn how to read. When you trade down, you trade for something of lesser value, it doesn't mean its a step down, it means its worth less.

Enough of the jealousy already.

S. Jersey Stang

Established Member
Jesus some of you guys have sand in your vagina.....
He never said it was a trade to a lesser vehicle, the fact is he was looking to trade into a *less expensive* vehicle.
I actually had to go back and figure out why he was getting hassled, over that comment??

And I have no reason to choose any sides, I have (and have had) a Lightning and they are badass, and yes I think that this vette is badass.......

Good luck with sale/trade. Those is very impressive numbers the car has run....

GN-Dave

Established Member
Jesus some of you guys have sand in your vagina.....
He never said it was a trade to a lesser vehicle, the fact is he was looking to trade into a *less expensive* vehicle.
I actually had to go back and figure out why he was getting hassled, over that comment??

And I have no reason to choose any sides, I have (and have had) a Lightning and they are badass, and yes I think that this vette is badass.......

Good luck with sale/trade. Those is very impressive numbers the car has run....

99_venum

SVT Madness
Established Member
You are as bad as the rest, and jealous to boot. Who said I was above anyone? The more you immature brats type, the dumber you look...
Don't you have a better thread to ruin?

And by the way clowns, I never said a Lightning was a step down, so learn how to read. When you trade down, you trade for something of lesser value, it doesn't mean its a step down, it means its worth less.

Enough of the jealousy already.

You really are arrogant aren't you. Not at all jealous! And far from immature. Just don't like your attitude towards the rest of the folks on here. You talk as though you are well above the rest and I called you on that. Your response just verifies my call.

chet3310

Established Member
Nice Vette!!! ^^^^^^Just ignore guys like this guy, he has nothing better to do appearently.

GN-Dave

Established Member
You really are arrogant aren't you. Not at all jealous! And far from immature. Just don't like your attitude towards the rest of the folks on here. You talk as though you are well above the rest and I called you on that. Your response just verifies my call.

You are my hero :bowdown: NOT!

Stop whining, little girl, you're annoying everyone here.

You should quit typing before you make yourself look even dumber, not that they won't all think it anyway.

Grow up or get out, you are boring us, loser.

99_venum

SVT Madness
Established Member
You are my hero :bowdown: NOT!

Stop whining, little girl, you're annoying everyone here.

You should quit typing before you make yourself look even dumber, not that they won't all think it anyway.

Grow up or get out, you are boring us, loser.

Yep, real piece of work here. Good luck on your sale. Great people skills should do it for you.

:pop:

htgspecialties

sick svt
Established Member
I have an 01 red that just turned 40K miles. stock block, ported eaton, 4lb lower runs 14# boost, bassani, mac intake, c&l plenum. conditon in and out excellant. what would the trade be are you going straight up. I live in south jersey any interest? [email protected] :rolling:

GN-Dave

Established Member
I have an 01 red that just turned 40K miles. stock block, ported eaton, 4lb lower runs 14# boost, bassani, mac intake, c&l plenum. conditon in and out excellant. what would the trade be are you going straight up. I live in south jersey any interest? [email protected] :rolling:

I would not trade straight up. I would need a bunch of money on top of your truck

GN-Dave

Established Member
Bump for a bad ass car!

Stock internals? If so, that's fkn impressive!

Yep stock internals, all bolt ons except cam. Stock heads and mufflers, even cats! The car is an anomoly. Runs 9's, gets 24 mpg, looks and sounds stock.

Users who are viewing this thread