WTT Vett for your Lightning

GN-Dave

Established Member
I have a 2003 Z06 with 25k miles, it is supercharged and has run a best of 9.8 at 142 mph.

I would like to trade down to a lightning. Any nice lightnings out there?

DSC_0113.jpg

GN-Dave

Established Member
Damn that's a sick vette!

You have no idea...The car still has the stock exhaust and cats, it sounds stock at idle. This car is completly stealth. Take it on the highway and destroy every bike you can find. Spin the tires while going 60 mph...
Drive it to the beach with the AC on and stop at the track for some 9 second passes on the way...It get 24 mpg on the highway.

Got a lot of nice L's out there. What are you looking at in trade?
Looking for a nice lightning and $15k cash, modded or stock I don't care as long as it appears stock. This car has over 25K in mods.

GN-Dave

Established Member
Will sell for 33k

More info:
2003 Z06
24,000 miles
Novi 2000 Supercharger-Intercooler
Methanol kit
Blower Cam
RPM level 5 4l60E Conversion
Yank 3,600 converter
Roll Cage (5-point)
Sport Seats
American Racing Headers
Stock Exhaust
Aluminum Radiator

Stricken

This was brought to my attention on the Arizona Lightning Owner's forum, and I'd be interested in finding out more. I have a 2004 Dark Shadow Grey with 61,000 miles. I put a Whipple on it, and it has run an 11.99. Arizona truck, so absolutely zero rust. It's also #3725 of #3781, so it's one of the last 60 Lightnings ever made. PM if interested.

oneqkgt

Established Member
dave's vette is one hell of a ride. you would have fun racing a lightning dave i know you had one before.

GN-Dave

Established Member
This was brought to my attention on the Arizona Lightning Owner's forum, and I'd be interested in finding out more. I have a 2004 Dark Shadow Grey with 61,000 miles. I put a Whipple on it, and it has run an 11.99. Arizona truck, so absolutely zero rust. It's also #3725 of #3781, so it's one of the last 60 Lightnings ever made. PM if interested.

Pics? Tell me more, what do you think it's worth?

Oh well. Nice try. You would be moving "up" should you step out of that bucket and into a Lightning.
:poke:

Best wishes.

It's douchebags like you that give these forums a bad name....Go away loser... :sleeping:

dave's vette is one hell of a ride. you would have fun racing a lightning dave i know you had one before.

Are you guys coming to the rental next month? It should be fun...

Stricken

Hmm, I don't think I have enough posts to PM. I didn't catch the plus $15K. Thought I didn't have my glasses on straight when I saw it the first time. I'll have to pass for the time being, but if things turn around for me, I'd still be interested, plus I should be in Michigan soon, so it would be a shorter drive...

Last edited by a moderator:

oneqkgt

Established Member
whats the date on the rental dave? we are having a dyno day too check with matt on the date on that one.

jeffthagiraffe

Established Member
It's douchebags like you that give these forums a bad name....Go away loser... :sleeping:

im pretty sure he was joking is douchebags like you that cant a joke then come on our forums trying to sell a car then talking about ppl good luck

Last edited:

GN-Dave

Established Member
im pretty sure he was joking is douchebags like you that cant a joke then come on our forums trying to sell a car then talking about ppl good luck

You douchebags must be buddies...
Grow up, get a life, and stay out of threads that don't concern you

Users who are viewing this thread