WTT: Staggered Chrome deep dish 18x9 18x10 FR500's for same size Saleens or 03 Reps!

twisted03snake

Established Member
here's a couple of pics:

003.gif

004.gif

010.gif

002.gif

Last edited:

twisted03snake

Established Member
please pm some pics of your actual wheels or post some in the thread. may do the trade but it'll be after the holidays.:thumbsup:

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
please pm some pics of your actual wheels or post some in the thread. may do the trade but it'll be after the holidays.:thumbsup:

Shoot me a text... 832-298-0768. Only pics i have at the moment on on my iphone from the day we installed them but i can send those to you. Ive been working alot and weather has been crappy so i havent had much time to pull the car out and take some better ones yet but i will soon. Rims are in excellent shape! :beer:

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
If they were chrome, id def be interested. Decided if i change colors, it will only be to black or black chrome. But thanks for the offer!

Im looking into a set of 18" 03 reps at the moment as well...

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
I know man! lol I had interest on another site and thought they were sold just to get backed out on... lol

Still available! lol If nothing happens soon, ill keep them and just buy the 18" 03 reps i want and have 2 sets of wheels...

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
yea man, i'm getting bites like mad, but same thign as you, all strokers. i've got one deal now that finally seems legit and is within driving distance. i'm keeping my fingers crossed hahaha.

good luck with your sale bud! i want to see these things on your car before you sell them!

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
yea man, i'm getting bites like mad, but same thign as you, all strokers. i've got one deal now that finally seems legit and is within driving distance. i'm keeping my fingers crossed hahaha.

good luck with your sale bud! i want to see these things on your car before you sell them!

Same here! Shipping was an issue for some and others were just kickers... lol
Hope you get yours sold though man! I love the wheels, just ready to try something else already.

I have them on my car right now. They look great! Im just a fan of the 03 cobra wheels so i figured id get the 18" staggered reps. When we get some good weather, im going to pull it out and detail it and take some good pics. I also have people wanting a clip of my bassani o/r x and borla stinger combo so ill try to get it all done in the same day.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Still looking to trade. I really want a set of the 18" chrome 03 reps!

Still considering saleens but let me know what you have. Im open to trying new things if i like what they look like. I am just swapping around wheels to see what i like best on my car. Wheels are in great shape! No rash!

Users who are viewing this thread