WTT: Staggered Chrome deep dish 18x9 18x10 FR500's for same size Saleens or 03 Reps!

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Just traded for these. They are on their way via FedEx and will be here in my hands this Friday. No rash or anything. They are in excellent shape. I havent had the chance to see them on my car yet so i would obviously like to bolt them up to see how they look in person. So far after searching a million pics online, ive decided i like the look of the 18" chrome Saleens and AFS 03 reps a little better unfortunately after these were already on their way. Lol! :bash: Im posting this early to see if anyone would be interested in trading their staggered chrome 18" saleen or 03 reps for my FR500's??

Looking to trade local but will ship if you have what i want. Looking to trade wheels only unless your tires are of the same value of mine. Most likely, Ill keep my tires and you keep yours! I dont want anything with rash or blems. Must be in excellent shape like mine!

Dont get me wrong, the FR500's look great especially with the deep dish lip and in chrome so i might change my mind when they get here and i see them on my car but at this time, im just looking to see if anyone would be interested in trading?

LMK. Thanks!

Call/Text for quickest response... 832-298-0768.

Here is what they look like. Not mine but identical to them. This car belongs to another local guy i know. Mine have the same rear tires and all but that wont matter if we only trade rims...

Picture070.jpg

Picture093.jpg

Picture071.jpg

Last edited:

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Well if I did, I'd want $700 for just the wheels. Just turned down an offer of $650 from a guy in Dallas. I see these selling new for over $800 plus tax and shipping so I figure that's fair. Really looking to trade though instead...

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
I'm looking to make the same trade haha. My chrome fr's for black saleens. Good luck with the trade or sale!

Lol! Dude, i love em and just got them but ive decided to go another route and stick with a thicker 5 spoke wheel. I think i want to make my car look like "petes 03" silver metallic cobra on black saleens, black inserts and smoked lights. It looks so mean and its different!

GL with your sale and trade too bro! :beer:

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
i will have to email the pics for you here is my email vicchavez13@yahoo

My email is [email protected]. My cell number is 832-298-0768. Call/text when you send them.

Also just sold the 275/40/18's (too big) and put some new 265/35/18 falken fk452's on the front. Looks MUCH better now! Tires are damn near brand new on these front and rear...

Users who are viewing this thread