WTT sonic blue coupe for convertible

termi924

Established Member
This weekend

I have been planning a trip to visit family in Asheville, NC this weekend. I could bring my Cobra if you are interested in seeing it. We could work out the details. Email me.

93svt#981

Established Member
Termi924, sorry for the delay. I love silver but I am not a fan of the red 10th anniversary seats. I've been offered a few 10th cars and I just can't get past the seats. Thank you for the offer!

termi924

Established Member
Thanks for letting me know, hope you can find what you are looking for. Best wishes. You have a sweet car, I would love to have a sonic blue hardtop some day.

ljmkr

I have a 2004 Oxford white vert that I'm willing to trade.

The car has currently 47,680 miles. The engine is bone stock hasn't been molested or messed with only mods on the car is a magnaflow catback with a off-road xpipe and upgraded heat exchanger. I do have a brand new 2.8 pulley with iddelrs that will included as well as a new spec stage 3 clutch.

X3FBrian

Established Member
Check out my vert. Silver non 10th. 42k miles. CCWs. 445 hp. Clean

Edit: Ugh you are forever away.

Last edited:

kinger6509

Established Member
I have a silver 04 just about to crack into 12K miles. Bone stock other than a Borla cat back. Car is mint and I just wanted a clean, stock low-mileage Terminator more than I didn't want a convertible lol. New here so not sure how to send you my email address.

Nevinj

Established Member
I'm curious to what is out there willing to trade. I have a 2003 sonic blue coupe. It has 42000 miles, very clean, ported blower, tune, exhaust, the basics. IF I can find the right car I would like to trade as my family would enjoy the vert. Post up what you have to trade and any questions about mine.

Would u sell the car if so I would be very interested let me know plz

Sergg

Established Member
I'm very interested in your SB coupe. Would you consider selling it?

Users who are viewing this thread