WTT sonic blue coupe for convertible

93svt#981

Established Member
I'm curious to what is out there willing to trade. I have a 2003 sonic blue coupe. It has 42000 miles, very clean, ported blower, tune, exhaust, the basics. IF I can find the right car I would like to trade as my family would enjoy the vert. Post up what you have to trade and any questions about mine.

93svt#981

Established Member
image.jpg

Medic50

Established Member
Fair enough. Keep me posted please. The distance might be an issue but we could always figure something out I'm sure.

termi924

Established Member
Are you still interested in a trade? I am very interested and will send you pictures of my convertible if your still interested.

termi924

Established Member
Ok, so I just joined this yesterday so I could respond to you. I have been trying to figure out how to upload pictures. I can't seem to figure out how this all works. I think since I am new I am not allowed to have attachments in my posts. Is there anyway you can PM me with your e-mail and we can communicate that way with pictures? The basics on my car: Silver vert, 10th anniversary edition, 53xxx miles, very clean not perfect, 2.8 upper pulley, JLT CIA, Spec clutch, MGW shifter, Borla catback exhaust, new nitto 555s all way around (less than 1000 miles on them). Tuned by Johnny Lightning. Very interested in your hard top willing to trade and compensate you for your lower mileage....

Users who are viewing this thread