WTT (SE PA): 19x9.5 Avant Garde M368

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
Can you e-mail what you'd be willing to do sold outright and shipped to 55016? I realize this isn't the ideal situation but we may be able to work something out.

Thanks!

[email protected]

The only way I'd just sell them outright would be wheels only. I do not want to have to buy tires for my stock brembo wheels just to get rid of the car. If you would want the wheels, center caps, and accompanying lugs; I would do $900 shipped to your door in the lower 48 states.

kona12

Established Member
The only way I'd just sell them outright would be wheels only. I do not want to have to buy tires for my stock brembo wheels just to get rid of the car. If you would want the wheels, center caps, and accompanying lugs; I would do $900 shipped to your door in the lower 48 states.
So how much picked up

k2cmach1

Established Member
Hmm I've got some brembos, those wheels are tempting. More pics? I'm in OK, my tires are 2500miles.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
You being in OK doesn't work unless you are interested in purchasing the wheels only.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
Thinking about just dismounting everything from the wheels this weekend unless I get some more interest and selling the wheels outright.

Users who are viewing this thread