WTT my 03 SB (9,600 Miles) for modified 03-04

Blackvenom12

I Like Snakes
Established Member
Like the title says, just wondering if anyone would want a good foundation to start another terminator project on or simply have a DD. My ad has been up for about a month now and no one wants to buy so i was wondering if any of you guys with modded low mileage cobras ( up to 25K miles) want to trade. Here are my ads from ebay and SVTP. If you have no business in any way completing my request DO NOT respond to my ad, it is simply an inquiry to our terminator community. I would like the distance between myself and the potential trader to be somewhat close (500 miles away max).

ad:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...viewitem=&item=130230244202&_trksid=p3907.m29

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=492038

Thanks guys

Last edited:

SonicTerminator

Whistle Box Equipped 4.6
Established Member
just curious...why dont you want to mod the one you have? low miles, never abused, you know it is a good sound car. and sonic blue, you can't go wrong there! good luck i'd hate to see you get stuck with someone elses headache.

Blackvenom12

I Like Snakes
Established Member
I'd rather have one done, because I have zero reputable tuners close to where I live and I have a non-stop schedule... if its done professionally I wont have their headache

Jefe

Established Member
PM me the price you want for the car with stock wheels. 4 days left on my ebay auction...

Mr_Thug

[EFN SIC]
Established Member
just curious...why dont you want to mod the one you have? low miles, never abused, you know it is a good sound car. and sonic blue, you can't go wrong there! good luck i'd hate to see you get stuck with someone elses headache.

Its too bad You're trying to get rid of her. I live in murrieta and I work at a Service Shop in Temecula where I do all my own mods. Im the service manager there and I'd help you in modding your SB. It just seems like a waste to get rid of a Perfect Terminator with only 9k on the odo.

Blackvenom12

I Like Snakes
Established Member
what kind of work exactly do you do maybe i will come to your shop? I think I raced you in my dads 03 sonic blue lightning down deer springs road, that is if your cobra is black. PM me if you could order me some parts (pulleys, intake, tune, xcal, plugs, belts everything) because greg up north in downy LA area can hook me up for a great price

Mr_Thug

[EFN SIC]
Established Member
We generally order everything online because all of our distributors except BBK, have minimal selection on Terminators. My shop is Ramona Tire on the corner of winchester and Margarita. On sundays and wednesdays we are usually pretty slow so thats when we bring in our cars or bikes to tinker on. So if you can get the parts at great prices, we can put it on for you.

Users who are viewing this thread