WTT Fully Built Marauder for Cobra

mercrauder

Established Member
I'm putting out a feeler to trade my fully built 2003 Mercury Marauder for a clean built Cobra or 5.0. Here's a basic rundown of the car:

-23,xxx original miles, it has the most beautiful black paint I have ever seen on any car.
-MMR1000 with 5.3 stroker/BOSS iron block upgrade
-Vortech JT trim supercharger
-Built Lentech transmission
-Circle D 3500 stall convertor
-Twin GT pumps/ KB BAP fuel system with Aeromotive rails
-Black powdercoated, widened rear wheels
-Completely upgraded sound system, Sony head unit, and all speakers have been replaced with Pioneer units.
-Full LED/HID lights, inside and out

On 18lbs of boost, it made 59x whp with a slipping belt. This power was made with a very conservative tune on pump gas (93 octane)

The best part about this car is that it is completely streetable, I can jump in and go for a drive wherever I want, it has absolutely no drivablility issues.
I am looking for a clean KB/Whipple/turbo Cobra, or 5.0 coyote.
PM or call if interested.:coolman: My number is 352-476-8207

Last edited:

mercrauder

Established Member
These are all the picture have on my camera. If you would like some detailed photos of anything just ask. I have many more on my phone. My number is 352-476-8207

IMG_0172.JPG
IMG_0173.jpg
IMG_0175.jpg
IMG_0174.jpg

Last edited:

Duvalballer

Why don't post it on mercurymarauder.net? You bought it from Levi on there didn't you? Why are you selling it so soon? Just my opinion but 30K seem a touch high.

mercrauder

Established Member
Not really looking to sell it outright, I just would want to trade for the right Cobra/5.0/other SVT. I priced it high because I'm not really interested in a cash sale, but if someone comes along with close to that price, I would consider letting it go. It's really an amazing machine, and it puts a smile on my face every time I drive it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread