WTT dsg lightning for terminator

Gary03L

Established Member
Well i been wanting a terminator for quite some time now, I have a 03 lightning with 56k. cervinis cowl hood, and gaylord bedcover with a bed rug. harley davidson headlights recently had them retrofitted by retrohid and harley oem grill.
Mods: polish 2.3 whipple, 60lb injectors, 255 pumps, 4lb lower, sbtb, longtube headers, bassani exhaust, pi 2800 torque converter , valve body.I also have a efan i haven't installed.E85 email tune tune by JJ.so no dyno numbers

Suspension:Font. JDM drag springs with a full coil cut, qa1 shocks up front and western chassis 2" lower control arms,
Rear. JLP shackles, hotchkis leafs, metco trac links strange adjustable shocks and i have the belltech cnotch kit i haven't installed.

Wheels: True forged sleeper 22x9 up front and 22x12 with a 4.5 BS in the rear. rear end was narrowed to fit the wheels in the rear. perelli tires all around.

Im sure theres somethings i missed. Im looking for a coupe. if interested pm me. thanks
photo14_zps047371af.jpg

photo13_zpsa4ca7ecc.jpg

photo5_zps19bad314.jpg

Last edited:

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Im in the other side of the country right now lol. im in camp pendleton ca right now.

damn you....lol

well, right now i'm tossing around the idea of selling/trading, so let me know when you get back and if you want to talk. (providing its still avail) :beer:

Gary03L

Established Member
damn you....lol

well, right now i'm tossing around the idea of selling/trading, so let me know when you get back and if you want to talk. (providing its still avail) :beer:

ill probably take some leave in a few months, if your still interested maybe we can set something up

Users who are viewing this thread