WTT: Borla stingers for M55 Mufflers.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
we had like 2 m55 sets sell on here recently.. keep bumping.. you might find what your looking for.. but you might need to throw some cash to the m55 guy to persuade him

boostftw05

Established Member
we had like 2 m55 sets sell on here recently.. keep bumping.. you might find what your looking for.. but you might need to throw some cash to the m55 guy to persuade him

Yeah man, I ment to put that on there anyway seeing as though they are a rare comodity, so hopefully I will luck up.

AC

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Ive been looking for a set of m55 mufflers myself. for a while. When i was going to buy them, they didnt want to cut up the catback which is understandable..

theyl pop up soon

boostftw05

Established Member
Ive been looking for a set of m55 mufflers myself. for a while. When i was going to buy them, they didnt want to cut up the catback which is understandable..

theyl pop up soon

I hope so man, well good luck to you as well, I just found a great deal on a set of slp Lm1s too see how they work with the prochamber. Im still working to try and find some m55s cause Its still what I really want!

boostftw05

Established Member
Got a set of LM1's that id love to trade for the Borla Stingers. If you're interested, send a PM

If you would have only got to me yesterday!! I found a used set of LM1s that I had to jump on so I just bought a .I need to update the original post. Thanks anyway bud.

AC

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Luckily for me im not exactly really looking.. Since i have LMIIs and i love them..

but ya know.. If the right opportunity popped up.. ya never know

boostftw05

Established Member
Ok so the Borla Stingers are about to come off, anyone who wants them, make me an offer. They are in great shape, I can send pictures just as soon as I swap them out on wednesday.

uofipilot

Established Member
Did you end up picking them up from the guy on chicago svt? That was hell of a deal.

I'm assuming you're cutting to stingers out right? Meaning just the mufflers will be for sale?

boostftw05

Established Member
Did you end up picking them up from the guy on chicago svt? That was hell of a deal.

I'm assuming you're cutting to stingers out right? Meaning just the mufflers will be for sale?

Yes sir I did end up buying the ones from chicago SVT. They will be here tomorrow. Ill have them welded in on wednesday so we will see how it sounds. yes just the mufflers will be avaliable if your interested.

boostftw05

Established Member
Glad my ex- slp lm1's made it to you. Let me know how they sound on your cobra

Its insane but they make a great sound! Its definatley my limit I dont think the would sound as good with an H or X put the prochamber really makes them less raspy and deep.

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
Its insane but they make a great sound! Its definatley my limit I dont think the would sound as good with an H or X put the prochamber really makes them less raspy and deep.

Cool :banana: Is there anyway you can get a sound clip or video? I would love to hear them on your car. Did your welder have any problem with the 1 damaged muffler inlet.

edit: I would imagine it sounds exactly like this==> [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru4eUuk75g0"]YouTube - 2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 - Mac Prochamber SLP LM1 exhaust[/nomedia]

Last edited:

boostftw05

Established Member
Cool :banana: Is there anyway you can get a sound clip or video? I would love to hear them on your car. Did your welder have any problem with the 1 damaged muffler inlet.

edit: I would imagine it sounds exactly like this==> YouTube - 2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 - Mac Prochamber SLP LM1 exhaust

Ill see what I can do, It sounds a little like that but its definately different. I think cammeras have a hard time picking this sound up but its great none the less. No he didnt have an issue it welded right on!

Users who are viewing this thread