WTT: Borla stingers for M55 Mufflers.

uofipilot

Established Member
Do you have just the mufflers, or is it the full piece (piping and mufflers) that runs from the X to tailpipes?

boostftw05

Established Member
Well I have the whole catback but I was just going to trade mufflers and weld the M55s into it cause I like the piping why do you have somthing of interest?? lol

uofipilot

Established Member
Nah, nothing you're looking for...I currently have the Borla quiet catback, and I want to get the stinger muffler sections. I want to keep the quiet chambered mufflers too, in case I don't like the stingers. If you decide you want to sell the mufflers (the full pieces), let me know.

Good like finding the M55s....needle in a haystack.

boostftw05

Established Member
Nah, nothing you're looking for...I currently have the Borla quiet catback, and I want to get the stinger muffler sections. I want to keep the quiet chambered mufflers too, in case I don't like the stingers. If you decide you want to sell the mufflers (the full pieces), let me know.

Good like finding the M55s....needle in a haystack.

Haha yeah your telling me, If I even get my hands on some I dont think I will get rid of them. I want somthing a little louder than the stingers but not slp lm1 loud. I might try to make the M55 catback myself it shouldnt be to hard the design is simple.

boostftw05

Established Member
Good luck dude. You are probably just as well off going with the LM1's, our M55's are gold!

Haha thanks man lol nah Ill find some sometime, just will wait it out for awhile. I might keep the stingers and just slap some SLPs on to pass the time.

Thanks,
Anthony C.

boostftw05

Established Member
Bump, someone has to be wanting to quite down there cobra from the M55s, I mean ca'mon those are to loud. who would ever want them :D

boostftw05

Established Member
You arent interested in selling the stinger mufflers are you?

I would be whilling to sell but I would need a garuntee from the buyer they would buy cause I would have to go ahead and order something else to go on the car. I would sell the mufflers themselves for $210 shipped. They are in great shape just want a different sound.

Thanks,
Anthony C.

uofipilot

Established Member
I'm back....would you sell the whole piece that the muffler is welded into? Assuming no, but if you want to, shoot me a PM and we'll work something out.

uofipilot

Established Member
Saw these on the local svt site. Good luck.

[ame]http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55099[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread