WTT: 2011 GT/CS DECKLID (TRUE GT/CS, "California Special" Faux cap) Performance White

coyoteugly5.0

Established Member
I'm wanting to trade my decklid for something else. I'm open to offers, but it does need to match the car, because it would be too expensive to have it repainted, and I drive the car daily. I just not a fan of the pedestal style spoilers. Id be willing to trade for even a stock GT lid with the premium spoiler.

My end goal is a smaller spoiler, and a painted to match decklid. What do you have? Heres a picture.

Spoiler Trade.jpg

coyoteugly5.0

Established Member
I read this before I posted, but the only rule I felt that I may be bending was the "Either your selling an item, or your not". Unfortunately, I can't sell this, because I would have no trunk on my car. I have to do a swap. I did try to abide, but if this is unacceptable, the forum really needs to look into a swap or trade category in the Market.

Theres all theses members, but I'm not allowed to try to swap someone a GT/CS spoiler for a stock GT spoiler. This seems to not benefit me or all the members who would like a GT/CS lid.

coyoteugly5.0

Established Member
Ahh, I didn't make a sign either. You can remove it if you'd like. I don't get home till after dark, so its going to be Sunday before I can do that.

If anyone sees this before deletion, PM me, I can give you my number and send you some night shots with a sign, but theres really no way to be scammed because we would need to meet up to do the swap.

mdunn250

Established Member
Are you still up for a trade May 19ish? I will be traveling through on my way from Macon to Daytona Beach.

Users who are viewing this thread