WTT 04 F250 PSD 4x4 for Cobra Coupe

shhak

Established Member
Well, I had to have one of these trucks and now that I've got it, I realize that I should've just went ahead and got another cobra. Truck really doesn't need anything. Looks, runs, and drives great.

Caution: if you're married, don't bother looking. Your wife won't like you having this truck anyway. Every parking lot you pull up in, you'll want to get out signing autographs and taking pictures. You can't beat the women off this truck. (that's the main reason my wife doesn't like it)...LOL!

On to the truck. It's a 2004 F250 Crew Cab 4x4 with the 6.0 diesel and auto trans. It has 20" of suspension lift (no sissy ass body lift here....) Brand new 20x12" Rockstar wheels and 46" Michelin Radial tires. Wheels/tires have less than 500 miles on them. 36k miles on the truck. Truck has 4.88 gears in the front and rear. Banks 6 gun setup with the wireless PDA. 220psi train horn that will wake the dead. Sidewinder electric steps on all 4 doors. TV's in the headrests, flip up monitor stereo (Alpine, I think), wired for a gaming system, backup camera with a 7" monitor, straight exhaust, etc etc etc. I really don't remember everything. The truck has more than enough power to do whatever you want to do with it. Never been off road, but more than capable of going where ever you want to go.

Truck is going to the shop tomorrow morning to have a custom trans cradle built and have the transfer case clocked to reduce the angle of the front driveshaft, and to have another steering stablizer put on. None of this had to be done, but I want it perfect and this is what it takes to make it that way. Truck drives great (especially for a truck this big), but I want it to drive like a cadillac. This work alone will cost me over $1500 but that's ok...

Looking to trade for a clean, low mileage, modded coupe. Possibly a vert, but it's going to have to really catch my eye. Will trade for higher mileage stock ones, but I'm gonna need some cash my way on those. I'm not sure how much money I have in this truck or how much it would cost to deplicate it, but I know it's over $15k just in the extras.

DSG is my favorite, but others will work. Cash price on the truck is $35k, but I'll do alot better on a trade. Willing to trade straight up for the right coupe.

Here's the only picture I have right now, but I'll get more for anyone who's intersted.

S5306184.jpg

shhak

Established Member
bump for the night crew.

truck went in the shop today for another $1,000 worth of mods. Truck is Sweet... and draws more pu**y than any mustang I've ever owned....:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::banana::banana:

Wayne64SS

Established Member
i'll trade ya. 03 cobra vert. black on black, 35k. Never modded in it's life until i got it, now has basics. Eibach pro kit, UPR O/R X, Bassanni catback, K&N FIPK, SCT XCAL3 with out of box tune. 275/40/17 Nitto DRs on the back. Car put down 443whp and 413 rwtq on a dyno dynamics.

Pic in my sig is the car, can provide more upon request etc if interested. pm me we can talk details.

shhak

Established Member
i'll trade ya. 03 cobra vert. black on black, 35k. Never modded in it's life until i got it, now has basics. Eibach pro kit, UPR O/R X, Bassanni catback, K&N FIPK, SCT XCAL3 with out of box tune. 275/40/17 Nitto DRs on the back. Car put down 443whp and 413 rwtq on a dyno dynamics.

Pic in my sig is the car, can provide more upon request etc if interested. pm me we can talk details.

I'm sure it's a nice car, but I'd need some cash with that trade. Not really into the verts either. :beer:

shhak

Established Member
anyone else? Had quite a few interested, but haven't found anything that was perfect for me and the other party.

shhak

Established Member
another bump... Truck should be out of the shop Friday. If I don't trade it by then, I'll probably just let the shop keep it and add the other goodies I've been looking at...

shhak

Established Member
I'm still thinking about our deal. I need more pics as we talked about. I'll send them to the wife but shes in Cali.

Is the truck payed off?

-Bret

Truck is supposed to be ready at the shop tomorrow. Once I pick it up, I'll get you some more pics. That DSG vert would look sweet next to my DSG coupe:rockon:. I still have a loan on the truck, but they let me keep the title so it won't be difficult. I don't owe much on it so I can pretty much do whatever I want...LOL! Good thing about these small town banks!:beer:

09bnbgt

Established Member
I have an 03 Cobra with KB 2.2 on it. 60,500 miles and still have stock supercharger. KB installed 30000 miles ago. The specs are on my posting and can get more pics and details if you might be interested........ Pm me

shhak

Established Member
still would like to trade this for a nice cobra. Not going to press it though. Once more bump and then I'll probably just keep it. Truck is still in the shop so I don't have any updated pics. They shipped us the wrong indexing ring and then I had to go out of town, but it will be back home Thursday evening.

Users who are viewing this thread