WTT 03 Termi Drop Top KB 2.2l

Oscar Sierra

Established Member
FS/FT 03 COBRA KB 2.2l (TX)

Looking to possibly trade up to a turbo set up. Car is really clean let me know if you have any questions. No accidents, clean car facts, compression test, and tittle in hand. Location southern Texas with 45,000 miles. Will consider selling outright as well $23,000 :rockon:.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

Oscar Sierra

Established Member
Driver side head cooling mod, stage 3 clutch, firewall clutch adjuster, short shifter, new nittos out back, two new pumps, ris bracing, sub frame connectors (may be factory not sure), new 170amp mechman alternator, was told by previous seller that these are factory cobra r rims y2k edition I believe, list goes on. Sorry for so many post doing this from iPhone. Recent street and race tune from Murillo Motorsports right at 600 to the wheels on 93 @ 17lbs.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

Oscar Sierra

Established Member
Truly want to explore my options and hope to find a turbo coupe up for trade (I know I'm shooting for the stars). Came across this clean vert pulled the trigger and now I wish I would of held up for a coupe but you live and you learn(guy was desperate I am NOT). Also considering parting my drivetrain and just building this up with a turbo set up. Just looking around testing the waters. Forgot to mention boost gauge on dash is not functional and car now has the factor 6cd changer. outright idk ill give you a range of 20-25:burnout:. Thanks for the interest.
What's your outright price?

Monster Mach

Established Member
Let me know if you're looking to sell.. my mom wants a black vert.. so I can force her to sell her motorcycle and enjoy her first grandchild life.. she is hard set on a black vert

Oscar Sierra

Established Member
Sounds good appreciate the interest the closer to 25k cash the faster id sell outright. ready to hit the strip on a turbo set up hopefully it reopens sooner than later...

Oscar Sierra

Established Member
This, need a price Bud, thanks.

Have been offered $22,500. In the process of setting up a meet and greet. I suppose anything over that would steal her away, although you know how it goes with them tire kickers. Willing to let her go she is just parked since i don't enjoy her as much as i thought i would. Looking for a coupe to get back on the track preferably on a turbo platform straight axle. 830-719-6822. $$$$$$ for trade ups, obviously, newer 5.0's considered as well..... Oscar

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Have been offered $22,500. In the process of setting up a meet and greet. I suppose anything over that would steal her away, although you know how it goes with them tire kickers. Willing to let her go she is just parked since i don't enjoy her as much as i thought i would. Looking for a coupe to get back on the track preferably on a turbo platform straight axle. 830-719-6822. $$$$$$ for trade ups, obviously, newer 5.0's considered as well..... Oscar

Edit your OP with a buy price please, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread