WTS - Stock H-Pipe / MAF / Injectors / Steering Shaft / Mach460 Speakers + Amp & Misc

NorCal_03Cobra

SVTP Member
Established Member
Hello,

I am selling the following:

$150 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE) -- Stock H-Pipe (~50k miles): Scrapes on bottom with a possible pinhole leak. At the time I couldn’t tell if my exhaust leak was from connecting flanges or the H-pipe/cats. Swapped to O/R H-pipe, but not because of the exhaust leak.

$100 -- Stock Fuel Injectors (~60k miles): In good condition. Upgraded to larger injectors.

$75 -- Stock MAF housing + sensor (~60k miles): In good condition. Upgraded to aftermarket MAF.

$75 -- Stock Steering Shaft (~80k miles): In good condition. Upgraded to aftermarket steering shaft.

$50 -- Stock Tensioner (~60k miles): In good condition. Pulled when attempting to resolve belt squeal and found the problem to be with the belts I was using (Gates Green – resolved with Gatorback)

$20 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE) -- Stock S/C Pulley (Less than 40k miles): Previous owner swapped to 2.8 pulley.

$30 -- Rear Seatbelts [Pass + Driver side] (~80k miles, minimal usage): In good condition. Rarely used in the past 40k miles & now fully committed to front seats only.

$20 -- Rear Seat Support + Clips: No longer needed as fully committed to front seats only.

$150 -- Stock Mach460 Speakers & Amps (~80k miles): Speakers and amps are all fully functional. Includes front speakers + tweeters and rear speaker deck (amps + speakers + tweeters). Does NOT come with any wiring harnesses or mounting bolts/nuts other than what is on the rear deck itself. Swapped to aftermarket headunit and had difficulty interfacing with Mach460 configuration. Will not separate unless all items are sold simultaneously.

Prices do NOT include PayPal fees or shipping!

I am open to reasonable offers and would like everything sold by the end of March. Prefer local pick-up for larger items (e.g. H-pipe + Mach460), but will ship at buyers expense.​

PLEASE PM! I will not respond to inquiries posted in this thread and all correspondence will be done via PM for both parties security, privacy & records.

I couldn't get the images to size correctly on my end. If they are not sized correctly for you, please see them here: http://imgur.com/a/8ipDX

Thanks,
Alex​

7FREMXL.jpg
Lovz99c.jpg
bWUC7un.jpg
mb2hZMO.jpg

Last edited:

NorCal_03Cobra

SVTP Member
Established Member
Sale pending for stock pulley. Everything else still available.

RE midpipe: I cannot personally confirm that the H-pipe will work for your 99, but I did a little research to see if I could find an answer for you:

The 99-04 Mustangs mid-pipes are all inter-changeable, The 96-98 GT mid-pipe will bolt on to a Cobra and vise-versa but the rear O2 bungs are in a different location. Iirc the Gt 02 bungs were right underneath the trans cross-member on my Cobra.

AmericanMuscle sells midpipes listed as 99-04 4.6L, so it may work for you. Please note that shipping will likely be horrendous.

Thanks,
Alex

Users who are viewing this thread