WTS: Ford Racing FR500 Steering Wheel (NEW)

marshal wall

Established Member
This thread is unreal! Am I the last person on the face the earth that paid below retail for a FR500 steering wheel? I picked up my new Fr550 wheel a few weeks ago from a retailer in Florida for $220 out the door!:rockon:

:nono:By the way, hell no, I am not selling my FR500 steering wheel!:nono:

GTIZZL

Established Member
This thread is unreal! Am I the last person on the face the earth that paid below retail for a FR500 steering wheel? I picked up my new Fr550 wheel a few weeks ago from a retailer in Florida for $220 out the door!:rockon:

:nono:By the way, hell no, I am not selling my FR500 steering wheel!:nono:

I just found and purchased one. I should have it in hopefully a week and a half or so. And then I will possibly sell it (brand new in the box).:beer:

GTIZZL

Established Member
I can't believe the jump in price these things did in just a couple weeks.. I will entertain offers..

GTIZZL

Established Member
I wouldn't be poking fun. The steering wheel feels like a nice pair of boobs. Not to firm, not too soft. The leather doesn't smell like a shoe store either. It is warm and mysterious, not unlike catching a wiff of the girl's locker room in 8th grade. Sure, it might smell bad, but something just draws you to it. Unexplainable. You can only get that experience with the FR500 steering wheel folks!

This is by far the best description I have ever read for a steering wheel.. lol:beer:

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
Gee, gas prices are following FR500 steering wheel prices. Pretty soon we will be in the Mad Max gasoline market along with chain steering wheels.

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
The guy that just made 700+ dollars for a steering wheel is " like Charlie sheen would say"
WINNING!!

From what I understand the fr500 wheel is .21 thicker than the stock one.... Thicker means heavier! Eff that that's probly adding .369lbs to my car! Mean while the 750 dollars out of my pocket would make me lighter.... Hmmmm what do I do?

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
:burn: Next guy will be offering his NEW FR500 wheel up for 2.8 and larger KB and Whipple Kit trades only.

SVT GT

Established Member
Dang if I knew they were going to discontinue them, I should have purchased another one 2 years ago...but who knew back then. These things are goin gup in price like gold lol.

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
I sold the last one for $790 and the one before that for $455, so I will start around $625.00. Got a whole stack of them, but people are PM'ing for them already.

GokartMozart315

Established Member
this is nuts. honestly not unjustified. i had an 02 wrx with the momo wheel, and now that i'm driving a cobra it's easy to see how much difference an awesome wheel can make.

some of us aren't willing to lose the safety of an airbag for a better wheel, not to mention the toasted resale value of an airbagless car...

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
this whole ****ing thread...
imagesqtbnANd9GcSQuWXbMlNrjx9Lp_8-Miz6nwXcEe7C0K_DMc9QKskY31pBKEE_.jpg

aka paco

Established Member
Crazy this wheel is worth so much, it's not even cool looking.

Back when I had Supra's and Lex's at least they upgrade to 3 spoke sporty oem steering wheels, the FR500 is just about as ugly as the stock bulky 4 spoke, looks like a leather wrapped taurus steering wheel

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Crazy this wheel is worth so much, it's not even cool looking.

Back when I had Supra's and Lex's at least they upgrade to 3 spoke sporty oem steering wheels, the FR500 is just about as ugly as the stock bulky 4 spoke, looks like a leather wrapped taurus steering wheel

Sounds like someone has had a bad experience with a Taurus.

Users who are viewing this thread