WTS: Ford Racing FR500 Steering Wheel (NEW)

zonk22

Established Member
I hope you get $1000 for the second one, However you changing the asking price that you (at the time would have been happy getting) requested, just because you had several people interested, shows me a lot about your character. Your integrity can be purchased for $80 dollars.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Shit lol!!! Dude Konradr no offense man but if they are seriously going for this much I might have to flip the steering wheel lol.

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Shit lol!!! Dude Konradr no offense man but if they are seriously going for this much I might have to flip the steering wheel lol.

Well, if I can sell this again, I will just have him paypal you the cash, and I can drop ship it from here. I am no expert, but you may have to be 1099'ed for the income. That would be short term capital gain.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
shit i know lol.. Actually I'm really contemplating sitting on this for a minute and in a month see what it brings.. This is effing crazy man lol. Also I think if you do two payments it wouldn't constitute it.. I could be wrong though.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Lmao!! That's funny. I think I'm going to hold on to the wheel for a bit.. Who knows maybe once I wrap my hands around it for the first time I won't be able to let it go lol.

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
PM me about the other wheel. $750 cash in hand.

Got your PM. $820 takes it. It will ship out Monday with the other one. Let me know ASAP. Shit is getting crazy and people are getting pissed because I am making so damn much money.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Got your PM. $820 takes it. It will ship out Monday with the other one. Let me know ASAP. Shit is getting crazy and people are getting pissed because I am making so damn much money.

Haters are gunna hate my friend :beer: On another note I'm super excited I got mine for the price I did.. Looking forward to getting it.

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Paypal sent. Thanx

Got it. Will send it out next week. Something tells me this thread is going to be ledgendary. I think I made a half-ass live auction out of this. And for all the people that dissed me, WHO IS LAUGHING NOW? I am off to the titty bar.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
lmao!! Anyone who may want a FR500.. Depending on what someone will pay for it I guess, shoot me a PM lol

Venom_nitrous

Established Member
The way I look at it is that this could be one of the last NEW one's out there. Who would ever want to buy a used steering wheel.

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
The way I look at it is that this could be one of the last NEW one's out there. Who would ever want to buy a used steering wheel.

Especially the tan ones. They turn into this greasy, mushy, slime that looks like cat poop. They small horrible, and to make matters worse, it gets on your hands, and it just gets everywhere. I'll pass on the used steering wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread