wts: 2013 stock 2.3 TVS S/C

Stevan26

Established Member
the evap fittings are the 2 fittings on the supercharger elbow.. on the 13/14 TVS one of the fitting is different then the earlier cars... so BPS and VMP made an adapter to make the swap easy

Stevan26

Established Member
empty hole? plug it? you dont plug it up... use you use the adapter to adapt so the fitting goes on the elbow. push the adapter into the elbow.. now the 07-10 eva fitting will plug right in

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member
empty hole? plug it? you dont plug it up... use you use the adapter to adapt so the fitting goes on the elbow. push the adapter into the elbow.. now the 07-10 eva fitting will plug right in

I mean plug that hole up with the evap fitting sold from bps or vmp. Anyway, this blower swap thing is too easy, just call bps or vmp for questions.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
ohhh really.

i heard that the 07-09 fuel cross over wont clear the 2013 TVS supercharger..

but maybe thats wrong..

so new question..

what does it all take to put a 2013 TVS on a 07-09 GT500? the evap adapter that BPS makes... anything else?

clears no problem. You just need to do something with the evap. I had blocked off the 2013 hole and y'ed the vacuum lines. Simple straightforward swap. Yields plenty of smiles.:beer:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
can't believe you still have this. I'm currently looking for a 10-11 black with grabber blue stripes. If I come across the right one, I'll be looking hard at this blower.

Users who are viewing this thread