wts: 2013 stock 2.3 TVS S/C

Tytus2012

Established Member
Hey guys I just put on a 2.8lc kb on my 13 so I am looking to sell my stock tvs super charger with elbow. Everything came off in great shape with about 6k miles on it.
I am looking for around $1750 shipped. If interested PM. I am located in sarasota, FL but i will ship. i also have stock fuel rails, oem TB and intake.

SOLD!

tvs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Stevan26

Established Member
would u include the stock rails with cross over? or is that extra... the fuel rail and cross over is required for the install on the older cars.

Stevan26

Established Member
you do not need to replace these , your old ones will do just fine

ohhh really.

i heard that the 07-09 fuel cross over wont clear the 2013 TVS supercharger..

but maybe thats wrong..

so new question..

what does it all take to put a 2013 TVS on a 07-09 GT500? the evap adapter that BPS makes... anything else?

Stevan26

Established Member
well as u can read in my sig. i already have a tvs but my buddy might be...

il talk to him and see what i can do! il message u if i can work something out :]

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member
ohhh really.

i heard that the 07-09 fuel cross over wont clear the 2013 TVS supercharger..

but maybe thats wrong..

so new question..

what does it all take to put a 2013 TVS on a 07-09 GT500? the evap adapter that BPS makes... anything else?

U just need evap fitting from bps or vmp , that's it. Everything is the same. Try bps one, the vmp one is a pain to put on.

B747crew

KINGCBRA
Established Member
Thinking about the same things

U just need evap fitting from bps or vmp , that's it. Everything is the same. Try bps one, the vmp one is a pain to put on.

I'm thinking of the same mod so whats an "evap fitting" for and where is it located on the 13/14 supercharger?? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread