WTF?

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
i dont know, I kind of like the silver one......LMFAOROFPMP!! I couldnt even finish that. What a stupid looking car. Even for a civic, that is extreme. But for a domestic like a mustang, that is just cruelty. At least it was done to a worthless V-6.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by Venomized281
I hope someone photoshopped that Vtec sticker on the rear window of the '03 just for laughs. :nonono:

For that silver 'Stang or should I say Mustivic, the plans for that spoiler on the hood was to get downforce on the front wheels for traction.:rollseyes :lol:

As someone has already stated in this thread, the owner(and a member of the board) put it on his window for a car show for a joke. He even taped himself and a buddy staging some questions to mess with the crowd of ricers that were around them.

702lightning

Sck Snake
Established Member
Dude is that the new limited edition VTEC Cobra? Awww man i want one! HAHAHAHAHA god thats hilarious. I gotta put a wing on my hood. O man im in tears over here.

DamSkpE

B-Heads for LIFE!
Established Member
i was at wal-mart last night and looking though some car mag and in one i read that the 04 f-150 will have some thing like vtec with 3 valves per cylinder but called it cvt (controled valve timing )or something like that.

but it will probaly make its way to the cobra in a few years if it is true.

94SHO

Established Member
well if you read the end it was all a joke..so it wouldnt be that hard because it was planned...You can tell it was a joke because the guy keep on asking so many times how many horsepower everything added.

Venomized281

Established Member
Originally posted by Booyah
As someone has already stated in this thread, the owner(and a member of the board) put it on his window for a car show for a joke. He even taped himself and a buddy staging some questions to mess with the crowd of ricers that were around them.

oh, ok. I didn't read the posts. Once I seen the pics, I just typed my opinions in.

zepfloyd69

talk about mutations, there must have been a flaw in darwins evolution theory if these things are popping up.

please if you see these again, destroy them

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
Originally posted by DamSkpE
i live just south of louisville in bullitt county in Mt.Washinton.

where you at?

i live up in the springhurst area near the summit shopping center. ive got a friend that lives in Mt. washington and a couple others that live in fern creek. are you going to the mustang sho at collins ford?

Users who are viewing this thread