wtf is wrong with my car?

JAX99GRNSVT

thats it...stroke the mod
Established Member
well the question that needs to be asked IS why did it blow. i agree....but first lets see if we can get his car mobile again.....now why do fuses blow....anybody....because of that damn ohms law check your alternator circuit for shorts to ground...thats a possibility....possibility two it was a random surge....it happens for some reason the car wanted more power for something on that circuit and the load needed more current than the fuse was designed for. can tuners take a pretty fair amount of power to run

JAX99GRNSVT

Established Member
cobrasized-

nobody likes us 99 guys....people keep calling it the bastard cobra....till they're staring at the rearend....still IRS, BTW....i don't know some people just get these attitudes like it's a cobra , it's a terminator....a mustang is a mustang is a mustang.....if i see another stang guy w/ a problem i'm gonna try to help....thats apparently just me though

sorry about getting off topic.....snooty people just really miff me-that arrogance belongs in a vette forum

Last edited:

JAX99GRNSVT

Established Member
well the question that needs to be asked IS why did it blow. i agree....but first lets see if we can get his car mobile again.....now why do fuses blow....anybody....because of that damn ohms law check your alternator circuit for shorts to ground...thats a possibility....possibility two it was a random surge....it happens for some reason the car wanted more power for something on that circuit and the load needed more current than the fuse was designed for. can tuners take a pretty fair amount of power to run

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Gary, I don't think I was hard on him at all.....believe me, if I'm pissed about something it's pretty damn obvious! (and I wouldn't be using a poke emoticon)

I realize that not everyone is able to connect the dots and extract the sarcastic and ironic wit from my posts, but to be honest, I really don't care if I'm misunderstood

Jax, I wasn't discriminating against your Cobra so no need to be so defensive.....the fact is that this a forum for members of the MCT and if Steve had wanted to post in the general forum, I'm sure he would have

that being said, I'll put aside my snooty arrogance for a second and thank you for trying to help :coolman:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
BTW everyone, the problem has been resolved

a lower blower pulley had been installed and the alternator still had a stock pulley on it, thus it was being overspun

case closed...

Blue03

Established Member
JB said:
Gary, I don't think I was hard on him at all.....believe me, if I'm pissed about something it's pretty damn obvious! (and I wouldn't be using a poke emoticon)

I realize that not everyone is able to connect the dots and extract the sarcastic and ironic wit from my posts, but to be honest, I really don't care if I'm misunderstood

Jax, I wasn't discriminating against your Cobra so no need to be so defensive.....the fact is that this a forum for members of the MCT and if Steve had wanted to post in the general forum, I'm sure he would have

that being said, I'll put aside my snooty arrogance for a second and thank you for trying to help :coolman:

Ahhh your OK JB...................... :-D

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
:thumbsup: thanks Rich.....I'm sure Jax is too and I wouldn't be surprised if his TT 99 could kick most of our asses :burnout:

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
Sarcasm doesn't come across very clear over the internet it seems. Sarcasm usually comes across as dickhead over the internet.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I thought you talked to Doug at BilletFlow and said you were running a lower crank pulley? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread