Wtf is up with gas prices?

2k3Mach

Established Member
Bush and his buddies conspiring to jack the prices of gas up again? Oh, wait... he isn't prez anymore! Damn... now who can all the democraps blame it on? $3.79 here in Indiana now for regular and I see no reasons to it!!! What is going on?

Obummer sucks!!!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Here in AL it's 3.40, but it was 3.15.. how did it increase so much in like 1 week?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
$4.29 here for Premium. Would trade any of you guys in a heartbeat (except for flS/R)

01yellercobra

Established Member
$4.15 for regular on my way into work this morning. I think it was Tuesday it went up 20 cents over night.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
972.gif

blwn89gt

Established Member
gas is 3.96 and up over here on long island. But we tend to pay alot higher then most other states do for some reason. Plus with this blizzard warning here all the morons are back at the gas lines filling anything they can up with gas.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Republicans cause the gas prices to rise, Democrats cause them fall, just remember that.

Everything good is a Democrat, everything bad is Republican, well that's what ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSN, MSNBC, the LA times, Washington Post, NY Times, Chicago Tribune, Atlanta Constitution, and many many other leftist liberal propaganda news outlets will have you believe.

tistan

Established Member
Everyone said that people who thought Obama was manipulating the markets this past summer were crazy conspiracy theorist. Now that he has won re-election, we get to see the real economic numbers. That includes sky rocketing food and energy prices.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just paid $3.79 for regular tonight. Just a couple of days ago it was $3.53. I've given up trying to figure out why they rise so fast and retract so slowly. One thing is for sure. A lot of people are making a lot of money on oil. Both commodity traders and oil companies.

2k3Mach

Established Member
Haha... Going up so fast just today I received a gasbuddy alert showing they could go up to $3.59 and they're already at $3.79. Same thing happened a couple days ago stating they could go up to $3.39 and it was already $3.59! When gasbuddy can't even keep up you know the sh*t has or will soon hit the fan!

Invasion of Iran? Or is this another "FALSE FLAG" event which will cause $12/gal prices?

Users who are viewing this thread