Wtf is this Netflix

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
What’s scary is how they are trying to make it mainstream. Did it with homosexuality. Then trans. Now this.

There’s only one reason they didn’t make this story about 20yr old college girls.

“BLM is doing God’s work”
2KblackGT

svtperformance.com mobile app

Exactly. First homosexuals on tv shows.
Then a tv talk show with a trannie and a show about one.

I forgot what cartoon my kids were watching and they had Ru Paul as a gay AF character on the show. Theyre just trying to slowly slide it in there.

I cant imagine what boundaries they’ll be pushing twenty years from now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Exactly. First homosexuals on tv shows.
Then a tv talk show with a trannie and a show about one.

I forgot what cartoon my kids were watching and they had Ru Paul as a gay AF character on the show. Theyre just trying to slowly slide it in there.

I cant imagine what boundaries they’ll be pushing twenty years from now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol..outstanding double entendre!

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I read the bare breast girl was 16 or 17. Read it on a reddit thread. That thread also mentions a scene in American Beauty where Thora Birch exposed her bare breast and she was only 16 at the time. And that movie won best picture, amongst others. Somebody mentioned something about it depending on the intent. Idk how it was ok back then either.

Ive read enough from others who have watched this film to know that its disgusting. Even describing it to my brainwashed liberal 19 year old freshman in college daughter she cringed and said that’s disgusting.
Oh, you mean the movie with Kevin Spacey.. The guy that got in trouble for trying to have sex with teenage boys?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Ban Please.

View attachment 1662469

He's one of three things.

1.Existing member who created a fake account to troll or promote his "alternative lifestyle".

2. Chinese bot sent to spread propaganda and either support pedos or run PR interference for Netflix.

3. FBI/Vox agent trying to build a case to smear SVTPF as a nest of fringe Trump supporters.

Either way, this "74 year old pedo apologist" is not a community member.

time-to-do-gods-work-63391501.png

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I read the bare breast girl was 16 or 17. Read it on a reddit thread. That thread also mentions a scene in American Beauty where Thora Birch exposed her bare breast and she was only 16 at the time. And that movie won best picture, amongst others. Somebody mentioned something about it depending on the intent. Idk how it was ok back then either.

Ive read enough from others who have watched this film to know that its disgusting. Even describing it to my brainwashed liberal 19 year old freshman in college daughter she cringed and said that’s disgusting.

But American Beauty was a good movie, and that scene wasn't grotesque. She exposed herself, and Spacey turned her down.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
But American Beauty was a good movie, and that scene wasn't grotesque. She exposed herself, and Spacey turned her down.
Wrong actress, Thora Birch was his daughter. IIRC it was her showing her titties to dude in the other house while he was filming her across the way. Just looked it up an depending on production dates for Americab Beauty she was either 16 or 17. Crazy, never knew that would actually make it to public view.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member

Maybe he should ask his Dad about his work with the Teen Miss USA and his trips into the dressing room. I guess $1B is enough for DT Jr. to turn a blind eye to pedophilia?

Not supporting this show/movie what ever it is by any means. Just think there are a lot of people down south that support creepy ass JonBenet style pageants but act outraged by this seeing some kind of political gain. Seems a little disingenuous.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Maybe he should ask his Dad about his work with the Teen Miss USA and his trips into the dressing room. I guess $1B is enough for DT Jr. to turn a blind eye to pedophilia?

Not supporting this show/movie what ever it is by any means. Just think there are a lot of people down south that support creepy ass JonBenet style pageants but act outraged by this seeing some kind of political gain. Seems a little disingenuous.

“ I’m not supporting it at all but any shot I can take at Trump I will to deflect away from others “

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
“ I’m not supporting it at all but any shot I can take at Trump I will to deflect away from others “

No, I was merely mentioning the pot and kettle of the DT Jr. tweet. I'm not an anti-Trump person. If what I read about the show is true its pretty disgusting.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
No, I was merely mentioning the pot and kettle of the DT Jr. tweet. I'm not an anti-Trump person.

oh I know.

but, I can see so many saying “ yeah.. Biden may like little kids, but Trump “

It’s what they keep trying to do to validate others

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
oh I know.

but, I can see so many saying “ yeah.. Biden may like little kids, but Trump “

It’s what they keep trying to do to validate others

No that's " what aboutism" I don't support that either. But that tweet is silly at best since it just brings that kind of counter attack up that you're talking about.

Honestly I don't think it should be made political. Just makes it a Dem vs Rep argument instead of a discussion about if this show should exist.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Dude, you gotta change your name. I had a nice blast locked and loaded. Lol.

Haha I saw it, I'll make sure to stay away from dildo factories for awhile.

Like I said wasn't a serious shot at Trump and recognize the difference between this show Teen USA. Just if you want to make a serious argument against shit like this, DT Jr. taking political pot shots isn't going to move things in a constructive direction.

P.S. I'm going to change my avatar to Kaepernick and really **** with your head.

Klay

Established Member
My wife and I decided to cancel our Netflix membership over this. I put the cuties movie as a reason (and made sure to tell them they are sick for allowing it on their platform). I hope Netflix feels the financial ramifications of this sick movie. Im hoping this film will be removed once their quarterly numbers show a sharp downward trend in subscriptions.

It was difficult in one sense to end our Membership because we use it and there are some good shows on the platform. But I just can't in good conscience keep it.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
@Steve@TF

parents. smdh

17 years old
Since Thora Birch was barely 17 years old at the time she made the film, and thus classified as a minor in the United States, her parents had to approve her brief topless scene in the movie, and they and child labor representatives were on the set for the shooting of it.

Users who are viewing this thread