Wtf is this Netflix

john11gt

Established Member
I saw someone post about this on Facebook and I had to google it for myself. Pretty ****ed up, the indoctrination that’s been going on is wild.

98B8EED5-FB8A-4516-9C6E-207FD9F7B96A.jpeg

5B7067BA-BABC-40B4-B30E-1FA31BC04FF4.png

ToddW702

Established Member
11 and fascinated with a twerking dance crew????? Holy shit, I think this is pretty bold. It seems like these sick ****ers are trying to see how far they can push. The producers should be looked into.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Turkey_Lurker03

Established Member
I'm sure that after the 11 year old tanny episode, netflix will spice things up for the grand finale - spoiler alert - two race diverse male coaches having passionate ass sex...

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
These big media companies keep pushing the sexual boundaries. It reflects the sickness of the executives that make the engine run. But THIS is way over the top! I would have believed this is fake news, but it isn't! I'm not going to even post the YouTube trailer here, but this shit is WAY over the top. NO way Netflix can justify sexualizing 11 year old girls in this way. In one scene, a mother (?) tells her pre-teen daughter, "you're a woman now". :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Maybe it's time for me to consider cancelling Netflix!

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Id say if that's offense to ppl grow some thicker skin smh. Who gives a shit? Ive seen worse on Nickelodeon....:rolleyes:

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I dumped Obamaflix (Put that in the "I stop reading" thread) when they hired Susan Rice. The only thing they had that was worth watching was Trailer Park Boys. I have Amazon prime & when I cut the cord I'll get HULU or something like that, or read more books.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
And to go off of that tweet, apparently Screen Daily writes that, Cuties is "explicitly designed to shock mature audiences into a contemplation of today’s destruction of innocence.” But we just can't get past the fact that real 11-year-old actors were directed to perform in the film, which defeats the purpose of that idea. Are we saying it's disturbing of society to promote the early sexualization of young girls while simultaneously sexualizing young girls for a film?

A Lot of People Think the New Netflix Movie 'Cuties' Crosses a Line by Sexualizing 11-Year-Olds

john11gt

Established Member
And to go off of that tweet, apparently Screen Daily writes that, Cuties is "explicitly designed to shock mature audiences into a contemplation of today’s destruction of innocence.” But we just can't get past the fact that real 11-year-old actors were directed to perform in the film, which defeats the purpose of that idea. Are we saying it's disturbing of society to promote the early sexualization of young girls while simultaneously sexualizing young girls for a film?

A Lot of People Think the New Netflix Movie 'Cuties' Crosses a Line by Sexualizing 11-Year-Olds

That’s a ****ing backwards ass way to go about it.

let’s get people to think about th e destruction of innocence by creating a show/movie sexualizing kids. Wtf

tistan

Established Member
Lol, I know it's an innocent film, but good damn this is a pedophiles wet dream.

Somehow this is produced by Jeffrey Epstein.

Not sure if your being sarcastic. I don't believe it is just another innocent film. I believe every single part of our culture is under attack right now. In the description it celebrates 11 year olds defying their family traditions.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
That’s a ****ing backwards ass way to go about it.

let’s get people to think about th e destruction of innocence by creating a show/movie sexualizing kids. Wtf

My thoughts too.

Original French Poster for the film
220px-Cuties_poster.jpg

Not sure why Netflix went with the poster they did, either. Going with a shock cover to pull more people in, and survive any backlash?

Users who are viewing this thread