Wtf gas?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
$4.00 a gallon gas, check, very little building construction if any at all, check, sky rocketing food prices, check, unemployment or under employment, check. Hope and change, check.

canibus

Established Member
It really is the worst. The only reason I was able to afford a trip East on 91 was because it gets cheaper the further away from SoCal you get. I don't know where the price sits at now, though.

gas light came on, on santa monica blvd, by the 405. Took quite the reaming.

Satyr

Established Member
$3.59 here on Wednesday. Haven't paid attention since then to see, but I need a fill-up today :/

BLKFOX

Established Member
Um yeah.... I hope there is some sarcasm in there. to me 1.85 -2.25 is not bad!

3.79 for 87 here yesterday. Bet today it is 3.89. Have not left the house yet.

Yeah there was ALOT sarcasm in that...

Sent from my iPhone......

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
$1.20 a gallon for premium here. Price has not changed in 18 months.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Read an article the other day that said it could easily be over $5/gal by Memorial Day, and likely over $6/gal by mid-summer.

Not looking forward to that, if true.

Yawn.. what else is new? There have been articles saying that every year for years.

A few months from now, you're going to wish it was this "cheap".

See above.

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
jumped .60 cents here over night from Tues to Wednesday! lol hovering around 3.80 now. Good thing I filled the truck up Monday!

Looking it'll be 100+ digits to fill up again before too long! Missed them good ole days from 2008!

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
t7j406.jpg

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Yawn.. what else is new? There have been articles saying that every year for years.

See above.

I don't know about $6 but the price right now is the highest its ever been this time of year. If its because of what's going on in Iran then I wouldn't count on anything but even higher prices.
There is a solution for this however. TAP INTO OUR OWN RESERVES FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bleedout

Established Member
Yes these price fluctuations are out of control. Some one is dropping the ball. Tuesday 87 octane was $3.39 a gallon and as of thursday it was up to $3.79 for same 87 octane. Wtf???

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
i was bitchin about gas prices this morning but since i just picked up a gallon of 2-cycle oil a few mins ago ia m now relly pissed

$22! for a gallon of 2-cycle! wtf lol...and that last about 1.5 tanks in my sled

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
I don't know about $6 but the price right now is the highest its ever been this time of year. If its because of what's going on in Iran then I wouldn't count on anything but even higher prices.
There is a solution for this however. TAP INTO OUR OWN RESERVES FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barely, but yea we should do something about it.

ch.gaschart

Users who are viewing this thread