WTF Cobra

20svtcobra03

Established Member
There is an upgraded fuel management system and larger pulley for the supercharger giving the engine a substancial boost in horsepower lol?

fred50stang

Established Member
That car has been through the ringer a few times I am sure. Looks like you could grow corn in the engine bay.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
That car has seen better days, like the day it was on the dealer's lot.

Wow, whoever buys that should get a GREAT deal. That thing is hideous.

BlackBeauty44

Snake bitten
Established Member
Ahh damn...that is by far the ugliest Cobra out there. Wow...WTF was this guy thinking:bash:. I guess he's color blind maybe??:poke: Did any of you see the huge ford emblem on the the sides??? Hideous is any under statement...:xpl:

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
i guess that's the new version of mystique on the cheap. walk around the car and you get like 20 colors......:nonono: omg....people have too much time on their hands.

blacknbluecobra

Sprayed and Dismayed
Established Member
That would be one to watch and try to get cheap!!! Could always use another black coupe. Car just needs some attention and a little work. Its got potential though just ugly right now lol

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
haha, looks like someone got bored and had lots of spray paint available. just kidding. but no, seriously, who the f&%^ would do that to their car and think it would look cool. i know of a crysler 300 around ft. hood texas that painted one side of his car bright blue and the other yellow. so if you want to drive a blue car one day when you wake up- walk to drivers side door, and if you wanna drive a yellow car-enter thru the passengers side. its f'in funny.

Iron Fist

Established Member
For 10k I'd buy it; wash, replace tail lights, remove decals, and paint it would be good as new. Would also make a nice donor car for a Factory 5 kit.

Users who are viewing this thread