Wtd! Teal 93 Cobra with Black Int!

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
badvenm said:
Cobra 186, just curious how did you know that the car on dfw had grey interior switched to black.

I know the last couple of owners, the door data tag shows it to be a grey interior trim and the fact that the car still has a grey headliner that was never switched.

asusmilinbob

Established Member
blk interior

The blk interior cars are tough to find... I searched for darn near 6 months before I found a red/blk Cobra (had a moonroof though)... I ended up hating the black interior though...(dont shoot me) It was a pain to keep clean ( i had been forwarned and didnt heed another enthusiasts 2 cents)...if they'd made a black leather 93...i think that would've been sweet. Keep an eye on evilbay and autotrader and you can find a teal/blk or red/blk fairly easily.

badvenm

Established Member
I was just wondering cobra 186 because I owned that cobra when it still had a flawless grey interior in it. The guy I sold it to changed it to black and put the cruise control steering wheel in it. I sold it to him with 34,000 miles in 99 or 00. I asked me if I wanted it back and I would have bought it but he changed the interior and I didn't think the car was as clean as when I sold it to him. It literally was near flawless when I sold it. I currently am looking for another teal one also. Just crazy to see your old car.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Badvenm: Had the car been wrecked when you owned it? The complete driver's side of the car has been painted at some point. It has over spray on the door lock clip and some on the door and trunk seals also.

badvenm

Established Member
The car had not be wrecked when I owned it, kinda, I got backed into in a parking lot and put a small and i mean small dent in the drivers side door. Really all it did was like hitting it with the palm of your hand. But it did put a scratch in the door so the car has had paint work. I think I know what you are talking about under the mirror right? Also the guy that I sold it to said his wife backed into a tall curb and scratched the bumper, so I know its had paint work. Also the odometer is off by about 20 thousand (high) because it was drove about a year with gears and no speedo recal. All in all the last time I saw the car was at fun ford 2 years ago in houston and it looked better then when I looked at it in dallas to buy it back from the guy I sold it to, so it might have had some more paint work. The guy I sold it to basically took a flawless car and switched the interior and didn't take car of it like I thought he would. That's why I didn't purchase the car back from him. Do you currently know who own's the car now?

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
PJM99 said:
I think the black interior is ugly.

Look at the beauty of it

im0014659nl.jpg
:beer:

Svt50Cobra

Crazy 93 Cobra Poster
Established Member
Wanted Teal 93 Cobra W/Black Interior!

Hey guys I am still looking for a Teal 93 Cobra W/Black interior let me know if you know where one is for sale Please. Thanks Eddie

CO9B3RA

Established Member
Had the chance to buy a Teal/black interior'd '93 at the end of 2004. Was in
REAL NICE shape and was almost totally unalterred. The only alteration was
the emission system which I had to have intact to be registered in my state/
town. I sadly backed off and, as fate would have it, ended up with an in-
state '93 with a grey leather interior with half the mileage as the previous
Cobra. The grey interior has grown on me and now I wouldn't have a black
interior if the chance were to avail itself. Funny how life changes....
:coolman:

Svt50Cobra

Crazy 93 Cobra Poster
Established Member
Still looking guys let me know if you come across one, I am looking for a low mileage example, I would be even willing to give some Bird Dog fee for a good lead to a Low mileage Teal 93 Cobra with Black interior. Please let me know if you know someone with one of these. 865-414-9103 Thanks Eddie

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
I think that car was owned by some on here before, and said to him it looked ragged out. For the mileage and the shape from what I can see its not to bad of a deal.

Last edited:

Svt50Cobra

Crazy 93 Cobra Poster
Established Member
The one on ebay has had the passenger side fender replaced and the owner danced around all of my questions about the car being wrecked, he was very rude, to be quite frank. Thanks Eddie

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Svt50Cobra said:
The one on ebay has had the passenger side fender replaced and the owner danced around all of my questions about the car being wrecked, he was very rude, to be quite frank. Thanks Eddie

Yeah, The one on ebay now belonged to me for seven years. If any one is truly interested in it PM me before you bid on it! I know its complete history and I can tell ya' he's not telling the whole story. It WAS a nice stock car when I had it. Its had quite a bit of paint work done to it and the Pass. fender replaced..... :read:

Users who are viewing this thread