Wtd! Teal 93 Cobra with Black Int!

Svt50Cobra

Crazy 93 Cobra Poster
Established Member
Hey guys I was just wondering if any of you all might know someone selling or think of selling a Teal 93 Cobra with black interior, please either email me at [email protected] or give me a call at 865-414-9103. Thanks in advance Eddie :banana:

badazznotch

Established Member
i've got a teal with gray interior and in tn. it's a super nice car with alot of mods. it's listed here and corral.

Svt50Cobra

Crazy 93 Cobra Poster
Established Member
You have a nice car Badboy, how many miles on it, do you want to sell? Badazz gray cloth or leather how much also mileage? Thanks Eddie

badazznotch

Established Member
Svt50Cobra said:
You have a nice car Badboy, how many miles on it, do you want to sell? Badazz gray cloth or leather how much also mileage? Thanks Eddie

gray cloth, 72k miles. search under my username here for my ad. i dropped the price to $13,500 FIRM....

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Svt50Cobra said:

64K, just turned, I might be interested, car is loaded with all kinds of documentation

I'll give it some thought :)

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Find me a vibrant red car with (excellent condition) black cloth interior, no sunroof and low milage, and we will have a deal !

Svt50Cobra

Crazy 93 Cobra Poster
Established Member
I really don't know anyone with a red/black Cobra but if you do decide to sell just let me know. Thanks Eddie

badazznotch

Established Member
Svt50Cobra said:

tried sending you a pm...this is jason king's old car. he is from knoxville.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Svt50Cobra said:
Hey guys I was just wondering if any of you all might know someone selling or think of selling a Teal 93 Cobra with black interior, please either email me at [email protected] or give me a call at 865-414-9103. Thanks in advance Eddie :banana:

Eddie,

Here's one:
http://www.dfwstangs.net/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=4081&cat=2

If this is the same Teal Cobra I think it is... The car is very clean. It was originally a grey interior and was switched to black. I can give you some details if you get serious on it.

Daryl

Venomus93

Established Member
The black interior is the holy grail!! I think its looks sweeeet! I love my Cobra but would rather have one with black interior as well!

badazznotch

Established Member
Svt50Cobra said:
I must say I love the Black interior much better than Gray of any kind, in a Stang!

did you see my car in bowling green at the car show on saturday? i think you won an award saturday.

MustangMatt74

Established Member
Teal with black in Pittsburg Texas - $10,500

This car is listed on dfwstangs.net:

1993 TEAL COBRA WITH 84K, BLACK CLOTH INTERIOR, FACTORY SUNROOF, FACTORY CHROME WHEELS, LOWERED WITH EIBACH SPRINGS, TOKICO SHOCKS, HARWOOD COWL HOOD, MARCH RAM AIR, PULLEYS, FORD MOTORSPORT E-303 CAM, 373 GEARS, PRO 5.0 SHIFTER, SUBFRAME CONNECTORS, UPPER & LOWER CONTROL ARMS, MAXIMUM MOTORSPORTS PANHARD BAR, STRUT TOWER BRACE. CAR ALSO HAS AN ALPINE CD PLAYER, EQ AND ALL FACTORY SPEAKERS REPLACED WITH JBL HIGHS ON MTX 4 CHANNEL AMP AND TWO JL 12'S. THIS CAR IS A STRONG RUNNING CAR WITH NO LEAKS AND GOOD PAINT & BODY. THE CAR ALSO HAS BBK EQUAL LENGTH HEADERS AND OFF ROAD H- PIPE AND A MAC CAT BACK WITH POLISHED TIPS. I'M SURE I AM FORGETTING SOME THINGS BUT FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME OR CALL ME AT 903-856-6885 OR [email protected] ASK FOR WES

wakeboarder193

Established Member
black interior is definitely king, when my little brother bought his 93 vibrant red it'd been broken into and gutted, so the guy put all new custom interior, same style seating, just black leather with a kind of red and white striping in the seats, matches the car beautifully, no chance of him selling though, he's dead set on taking his first pony to the grave with him, as am i

Users who are viewing this thread