WTB/WTT Low Millage mystichrome coupe.

HVACdude

Established Member
As title states. I’m looking for a sub or close to 10k mile mystichrome coupe. Must be stock or extremely close to stock and have original documentation preferred but not a deal breaker. Also willing to trade my mint stock 12k mile Comp orange coupe for the right car.
Car has 12k miles. I’m the second titled owner. Car was originally sold at Roberts motors in Alton Illinois. Car is the 43rd competition orange cobra built. Bone stock down to the original tires and valve stem caps. No mods at all, even has the stock exhaust system and tailpipes. Have all original paperwork and some Pre delivery inspection stuff included like the plastic seat and steering wheel cover from the factory. 571 489 1675.

Last edited:

HVACdude

Established Member
IMG_0283.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

68gtscode

Established Member
I’ll be the first to ask- how much are you looking to get for an outright sale (rather than trade)? Very nice CO...

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Wow. That CO coupe looks great. What is it about a Mystichrome Cobra that would make you give up that awesome CO. I had a 1200 mile stock Mystichrome coupe that was perfect but don't think I could give up a stock CO coupe like yours if I had one.

DSC_0063.jpg

HVACdude

Established Member
Wow. That CO coupe looks great. What is it about a Mystichrome Cobra that would make you give up that awesome CO. I had a 1200 mile stock Mystichrome coupe that was perfect but don't think I could give up a stock CO coupe like yours if I had one.

View attachment 1663623
Man that thing looks amazing! I love co don’t get me wrong but something about the color of a mystichrome just looks great with all the changes. I figured what the hell why not throw it out there and see if anyone is interested in trading.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Man that thing looks amazing! I love co don’t get me wrong but something about the color of a mystichrome just looks great with all the changes. I figured what the hell why not throw it out there and see if anyone is interested in trading.

Thanks. They are both amazing colors on these Cobra coupes. If I was able to order my Cobra in 2004 would have ordered CO but it was late in the year and the order banks were closed plus they were all gone. I found my 04 Mystichrome on a showroom floor in Pa. Owned the car for 8 years and only reason why I sold it was because I wanted a 13/14 GT500. But good luck with your search and hope you find that Mystichrome.

RCMPSVT

Established Member
Wow. Very low miles CO. I just snagged a 13k mike one and I felt like I hit the lottery. Especially considering of the 281 how many are Canadian spec cars like I have.

Lots of ppl would love to be in your position.

SuperLX

Established Member
Wow. Very low miles CO. I just snagged a 13k mike one and I felt like I hit the lottery. Especially considering of the 281 how many are Canadian spec cars like I have.

Lots of ppl would love to be in your position.
Was this previously owned by a guy named Pete by chance ? Damn nice car if so.

RCMPSVT

Established Member
Was this previously owned by a guy named Pete by chance ? Damn nice car if so.

Yes this is Pete’s car. Nice guy Pete his GT350R is sweet.

This car would be gone if I’m the Canadian market. Not a lot over here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread