WTB : TWIN SCREW/BUILT Mystichrome Coupe in CASH

03sonicblu

going 4 broke
Established Member
JUST CALLED...04....MC COUPE.
MAKES....500/500....BASIC BOLT ONS, ABOUT 61K MILES.
$23K IS PRICE...SAID THEY BOUGHT THE CAR OUT OF ORLANDO...HA MY AREA

INSTAGRAM FASTLANEMOTORSPORTS

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I have not posted a for sale thread yet, because I am having the alternator replaced and some other minor repairs done. So it will be ready for sale within a week or two. I'm located in Spring Texas. That car has somewhere near 42K on it, I'll verify that later. I'm asking 27,500. Check my sig for the updated mod list.
I believe this car might be just what you are looking for.
I am the original owner, so this is a one owner car. I'm 64 years old and used to be a very active member here. Car has only been to the drag strip once when it was stock and very new. I did do multiple road race type track events with it, so the cooling system and front brakes are no longer stock. Very tasteful, functional only upgrade modifications on this car.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Jimmy my man! Definitely interested! Please email me photos and contact info at [email protected] thanks bud!!!

I have not posted a for sale thread yet, because I am having the alternator replaced and some other minor repairs done. So it will be ready for sale within a week or two. I'm located in Spring Texas. That car has somewhere near 42K on it, I'll verify that later. I'm asking 27,500. Check my sig for the updated mod list.
I believe this car might be just what you are looking for.
I am the original owner, so this is a one owner car. I'm 64 years old and used to be a very active member here. Car has only been to the drag strip once when it was stock and very new. I did do multiple road race type track events with it, so the cooling system and front brakes are no longer stock. Very tasteful, functional only upgrade modifications on this car.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Excellent! Glad one of our well established SVTP members is interested. I will be contacting you shortly, via email as per your request. The car is at the shop locally and rather dirty right now, because of being in storage in my garage for about 2 years. After it is done there, I'm going to have it professionally detailed and will provide lots of current photos after the detailing has been done. I see that you are in Mass., this car has never even seen any salty roads. I mention that because I grew up and spent the first 49 years of my life in Syracuse, New York, so unfortunately I know all about salty roads. The guys in the Syracuse area Shelby club used to have to wait until after several rainy spring days had gone by before they felt comfortable about bring their babies out for a cruise or a car show. There would still be salt on the roads and sides of the roads for a while even well after that last snow had melted.
Stay tuned, I appreciate your patience. I have a lot of pride in this car and I'm making sure everything is as right as I possibly can. All of the mods were done before my liver failure and transplant in Oct/09, and not all but most were done by me personally. I'm especially proud of how well the cooling system now works on this car. At my most recent event at TWS(2014 I think), I never went over 215F, all week end.

Users who are viewing this thread