WTB: Timing Cover and Valve Covers

Blown90LX

Established Member
Looking for timing cover and valve covers, new or used as long as they are in good shape. PM me what you have. Thanks.

EDIT: Timing Cover purchased from SVT member. Thanks!

Still looking for valve covers. New or like new condition, stock or black. Thanks.

Last edited:

joshcarp81

Established Member
I have one set done up in ford racing blue wrinkle powder coat. Another that I'm getting ready to have done the same color/texture. They are Lincoln mark8 takeoffs. Same as the cobras just black instead. No timing covers though just valve covers. 260.00 for powder coated 150 without.

joshcarp81

Established Member
I'll talk to him today I think he ordered the blue already....he does it in the evenings and weekends. Works at a machine shop during the day. So he doesn't keep a lot of different powders on hand.

joshcarp81

Established Member
Gonna be closer to 275.00 heres why. My guy is in california. Im in ohio. I have to ship him the covers 21 lbs in a good size box. He is 150 to blast and spray. And has to then ship to you. 60 to cover shipping everywhere and the cost of the covers. Im breaking even at that price with no money in it for me. Let me know otherwise they will be shot ford racing blue next week instead. And listed on here for sale

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
I have both and can powder coat them whatever color you want. Let me know if I can help

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I have one set done up in ford racing blue wrinkle powder coat. Another that I'm getting ready to have done the same color/texture. They are Lincoln mark8 takeoffs. Same as the cobras just black instead. No timing covers though just valve covers. 260.00 for powder coated 150 without.
mark 8s are not the same as 03/04 4Vs though

racebronco2

Established Member
I have a timing cover 40.00 shipped, it has not been cleaned. I have the 03/04 cobra style valve covers which are black for 120.00 shipped.

joshcarp81

Established Member
The breather location hasn't been an issue yet. I listed them for what they were and not trying to hide anything. These seem to be more easily attainable. And for a lil extra work for the savings. Worth it to me. He looks to have a lot of options at least....

joshcarp81

Established Member
Guess I should have reworded my first post and stated that they will work just need to add a piece of 1/2" hose to breather. My bad

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I wasn't saying it to be mean. I bought a set of wrinkle blue ones first from a guy that were old style but I wanted original so I returned old and got new ones just trying to save somebody the trouble

joshcarp81

Established Member
I just got done installing drivers side ford racing wrinkle blue. That's it for tonight. PITA for what its worth. Haha. But like I said I do have that set with the breather in the back on passenger side. Taking it to be powder coated wrinkle blue unless you want em. I should have passenger side done and could show you pics of what the look like installed tomorrow night. Especially on passenger side since the breather hose routing will be slightly different.

Users who are viewing this thread